McBride

eskbankloyal

Can someone actually answer me why the BBC even game him the time for an interview - it had absolutely nothing to do with him!

He wasn't representing McCoist, Bougherra or Diouf so why the hell is he getting involved other than a blatant attempt to continue his pathetic few days of fame!

Could you imagine the uproar if a Rangers official said the same things if the roles and been reversed - or if a lawyer acting on behalf of Rangers in a previous case said the same thing!

I hope to god that the SFA have a case to sue him! I'm sure everyone agrees the SFA is in dire need of a revamp but only halfwits like him can accuse our governing body of being "biased" - a very very strong accusation if it can't be proved?

Ohh and another thing - if anyone can remember the game when Lennon lost the plot after a game at Ibrox and was sent off after the full time whistle - he was reported for the same offense as Diouf and Bougherra "excessive misconduct" and guess what happened to him .... a fine! not so biased i would say!

why the fuck they are asking someone who has no official connection with football in any capacity, other than as a fan, his opinion on another club is beyond me. If there are any letter writing types here this is something you should be asking the bbc. The QC's (queer cunt?) opinion on this is as irrelevant as his opinion on the japanese earthquake, big brother on channel 5 or anything else thats in the news now.

Hopefully on tomorrows reporting scotland we can see plamf giving his opinion on the days news stories.

FTP

I would like an answer to the OP's question also.

Did they approach McBride? or did McBride (on behalf of the scum) approach the BBC.

On one hand they accuse us of being bigots and sectarian, on the other hand they can't wait to give the Scum's mouthpiece a chance to voice and stoke the fires of resentment.

If this had been any other team in the SPL would they be getting as much opportunity to state their case?

It's the Media that stoke the fires of Bigotry and hate not the fans.

There is no way in hell the SFA will sue McBride nor Rangers.

Although he's a fucking bawbag, he's a genius in the courtroom.

Hardly a genius in the courtroom. Many of his recent defences have ended in convictions. The man has no morals and is determined to beat a case which has DNA or forensic evidence which he has failed to achieve.

If that is the type of man Celtic want helping them then so be it. But he is far from a genius and his reputation is diminished within the legal circles every time he launches his staunch blind defence of the manks.

Hardly a genius in the courtroom. Many of his recent defences have ended in convictions. The man has no morals and is determined to beat a case which has DNA or forensic evidence which he has failed to achieve.

If that is the type of man Celtic want helping them then so be it. But he is far from a genius and his reputation is diminished within the legal circles every time he launches his staunch blind defence of the manks.

Not disagreeing with you here mate, but Donald Findlay often takes on some of the most high profile murder cases and the same could be said for him.