Johnny Russell

Doubt it considering Lemmons goin on about minimum £10m each, plus the £20m estimate included Hooper. £20m was a bit OTT but i think they will get plenty, the point is there picking players up for peanuts who are gonna make them tidy profits.

Hooper's a better footballer than the other two IMO

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it considering Lemmons goin on about minimum £10m each, plus the £20m estimate included Hooper. £20m was a bit OTT but i think they will get plenty, the point is there picking players up for peanuts who are gonna make them tidy profits.

Seems that way because they have the help from a huge majority of the mhedia upping their players prices and values every time they get mentioned in the rhags, whereas they play ours down.

Jamies right, they wont get anything near what they think they will get.

Of course they wont mate, who has been saying they will? :lol:

I heard a taig in work say Celtic had an offer on the table for both from Man U, £6m for Kayal and £8m from Izaguirre, but they dont want to accept it, they want to keep both!!!! :lol: I will give the tarriers something, their propaganda machine world class! :)

Kayal has already done an interview for a magazine saying Lennon took him aside and told him SAF has been ont he phone enquiring about him :lol:

I was also told by an agent few weeks ago, when the mhedia said SAF was at the Rangers Celtic game to watch Izaguirre, that was nonsense, he was watching "The Goalie". ;)

Taigs and their spinning!

Remember how much they were touting Boruc was worth?

Okay, goalkeeper's don't generally move for massive amounts, the Manchester United thing is pretty funny :lol: like they'd touch another Celtic player after Liam Miller?

Sir Alex would have been up to watch his heroes ;)

Seems that way because they have the help from a huge majority of the mhedia upping their players prices and values every time they get mentioned in the rhags, whereas they play ours down.

I hope your both right. Although they managed to get £9.5 million for McGeady, and I didn't even think he was on top form.

Remember how much they were touting Boruc was worth?

Okay, goalkeeper's don't generally move for massive amounts, the Manchester United thing is pretty funny :lol: like they'd touch another Celtic player after Liam Miller?

Sir Alex would have been up to watch his heroes ;)

They wanted £10m for Boruc, Keevins and Guidi tried to punt him every night on the radio, £10m keeper, £10m this £10m that, he went for £1.5m if that. :)

They claimed to have knocked back a £15m offer for Brown shortly after signing him, their lapdogs in the mhedia ran with it, they still have him, 3/4 years later and he will soon find himself out of contract! :)

Lennon claimed before he sold McGeady, after signing loads of players, he would still get the whole £10m to spend on players, he spent next to none of it after punting the wee gay traitor! :lol:

That the thing, they do hype there players to get better money and spin a lot of shite but thats what we should be doing too, we sell to the first bidder for half what there worth, its ridiculous. I know the bank has been dictating a lot of the deals in recent years but we need someone with some balls to say "this is what hes worth, you dont pay it then ye can fuck off"!

That the thing, they do hype there players to get better money and spin a lot of shite but thats what we should be doing too, we sell to the first bidder for half what there worth, its ridiculous. I know the bank has been dictating a lot of the deals in recent years but we need someone with some balls to say "this is what hes worth, you dont pay it then ye can fuck off"!

Forget about McGeady for a minute.

What players have they sold for massive amounts of money?

We dont have any friends in the mhedia who have balls big enough to show even the slightest hint of favouritism to us unlike them. They have no shame.

How can you expect us to be competitive in the transfer market when we have a CEO whos past work experiences have included being SDM's personal chef, a restaurant manager and a catalogue model. He is fucking clueless. The bank only stepped in because our idiot CEO and the owner was making such a cunt of our club.

:((tu)

People were saying it's a shame Rangers did their fighting off the pitch and not on it :rolleyes:.

Dortmund were just an example, there's plenty examples. Don't think Falcao cost Porto much. Necid the Czezh player for CSKA cost peanuts and he's scored a lot of goals in the Europa Cup this season.

Have a look yourself :craphead:

of course there are examples but they are thin on the ground. its not as simple as people make out that all i am saying.

Forget about McGeady for a minute.

What players have they sold for massive amounts of money?

To be honest i dont know but i just think we need to show a bit more balls when it comes to selling players. I mean there talking about Bougy goin for £1m n Shaggers worth about £4m. We should be making it clear through the media how much we value these players instead of just settling for what someone is willing to pay.

To be honest i dont know but i just think we need to show a bit more balls when it comes to selling players. I mean there talking about Bougy goin for £1m n Shaggers worth about £4m. We should be making it clear through the media how much we value these players instead of just settling for what someone is willing to pay.

Of course we do, but we dont have the brains for it.