Johnny Russell

its not been his best season thats for sure.

i wouldnt expect an imediate impact from him thats for sure but hes madecstep ups before and contributed. crossings difficult very few players get it right on more than an on off basis.

at what would be a minimal cost i would say hes worth a punt.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not been his best season thats for sure.

i wouldnt expect an imediate impact from him thats for sure but hes madecstep ups before and contributed. crossings difficult very few players get it right on more than an on off basis.

at what would be a minimal cost i would say hes worth a punt.

Concerns over his knee, and long standing calf or hamstring trouble.

Another confidence player, with limited ability. Low wages, but surely that could be spent better.

Dundee United is his level!

No, Sutton, exploding eggs said its done. Another Stokes, cheap, low wages and goals in this mediocre league. Lets hope our bar is a wee bit higher than that.

Stokes wasn't cheap.

Sutton is pish, he is about as good as Michael Higdon.

I know that we have spoken to someone, he is now playing in the 2nd division in Turkey, used to play in the SPL... he too is shit, but is a friend of Ally McCoist, and has been linked with us before.

Stokes wasn't cheap.

I know that we have spoken to someone, he is now playing in the 2nd division in Turkey, used to play in the SPL... he too is shit, but is a friend of Ally McCoist, and has been linked with us before.

King Billy Mehmet???? :rolleyes:

Stokes wasn't cheap.

Billy Mehmet ex St Mirren striker I guess.

He is at Samsunspor. He flew my mate out last weekend to watch their game, I am sure they won 1-0, and are a baw-hair away from promotion.

Promotion, and he is handed a bumper deal. But, McCoist is supposedly interested.

He is at Samsunspor. He flew my mate out last weekend to watch their game, I am sure they won 1-0, and are a baw-hair away from promotion.

Promotion, and he is handed a bumper deal. But, McCoist is supposedly interested.

Has he done much out there?

Na me neither :rolleyes: just you seemed to know everytthing else about him. 2 goals in 9 games if yer interested.

I'm not interested.

Stokes wasn't cheap.

Stokes was £1m, thats cheap. Very cheap for the number of goals he has scored. Cheaper than Lafferty, Naismith, Jelavic, Hooper, he was cheap.

Pish but will score goals for Celtic, as he has for Motherwell.

:lol: Billy Mehmet :lol: Way to sell season books! Friend of Ally? So the jobs for the boys continues........

:anguish: Fucking disgusting.