A sad period for Scottish Football

He is not wearing a Hearts strip. On Sky Sports News it was reported that the man had never bought a ticket at hearts and was not a season ticket holder, and unfortunately my brain doesn't think thats a coincidence.

So you don't know a Hearts strip when you see one?

If he didn't buy a ticket, how'd he get in?

But aye it's easier to blame a Gers supporter.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up ya baw hum. Calling TLB "lenny" ffs you even give him the tims we pet names.

There are supporters on here who are worse than our enemies

lol you my friend are what is the matter with the forum, you raise a point saying there used to be banter and the likes and it aint the same anymore yet you call posters tims, without real reason, i aint no tim and if i say lennon instead of TLB that is my doing but im an adult who dont need to delibaratly miss-spell something as it may hurt my eyes, or it may remind me of who i am actually talking about, this is a forum i live in real life ya baw hum lol. for the record i am a member for 4 yrs on here i know how things are done but if you can call someone a tim by the spelling LENNON well done you :clap:

SSN who made no mention of the vile coming from the Scum end of the ground all night, right? Believe that...

The fucker had a Hearts strip on, ya knob. The media don't need any help tying this to us. I'm sure they'll try to say it was a change strip from 84: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/images/rangers_1982-1984-change.gif

lol you my friend are what is the matter with the forum, you raise a point saying there used to be banter and the likes and it aint the same anymore yet you call posters tims, without real reason, i aint no tim and if i say lennon instead of TLB that is my doing but im an adult who dont need to delibaratly miss-spell something as it may hurt my eyes, or it may remind me of who i am actually talking about, this is a forum i live in real life ya baw hum lol. for the record i am a member for 4 yrs on here i know how things are done but if you can call someone a tim by the spelling LENNON well done you :clap:

You called him Lenny ya fucking clown.

I dont give a fuck how long you have been a member. I never called you a tim either. Our OWN are worse than our enemies. Dont come in here acting like a dick because im distancing Rangers from this incident. It has fuck all to do with the worlds most succesful club. Now why dont you fuck off and stop getting on my nerves. I know fenians less annoying than you

I dont give a fuck how long you have been a member. I never called you a tim either. Our OWN are worse than our enemies. Dont come in here acting like a dick because im distancing Rangers from this incident. It has fuck all to do with the worlds most succesful club. Now why dont you fuck off and stop getting on my nerves. I know fenians less annoying than you

what? you dont need to make things up to justify what you have done, i am trying to stop u distancing this matter from being rangers related :anguish: show me? i have stated this aint rangers related, i could say you are as bad as them trying to implicate myself into summit i have not done or said, get A GRIP

Hes been a member for 4 years look at the number of posts

If they look at the papers you can see he has a jambos top on doh

what? you dont need to make things up to justify what you have done, i am trying to stop u distancing this matter from being rangers related :anguish: show me? i have stated this aint rangers related, i could say you are as bad as them trying to implicate myself into summit i have not done or said, get A GRIP

aint condoning nothing and i wait for the im no gfan comments from folks, its the fact folks get on a high horse regarding someone fighting back, the fukker cud have had a knife or summit, thats the issue, no one wouldnt fight on here? and this night last night is gonna show up alot more that the lenny incident.

There yae go

This is stupid :rolleyes: who fucking cares

I fucking care. I am not having anyone laying the blame for last night at our door. Every discussion i have heard today seems to mention Rangers. We played utd on the Tuesday, last night was nothing to do with us

Hes been a member for 4 years look at the number of posts

If they look at the papers you can see he has a jambos top on doh

Are you his sidekick? bitch or dildo, delete as you wish, rfc52 is in the wrong here and trying his hardest

Are you his sidekick? bitch or dildo, delete as you wish, RFC is in the wrong here and trying his hardest

Aye my hardest to distance Rangers football club from the attack on the wee fat fenian who called us orange bastards. Keep posting what ever shite you want! You going on Sunday? We could discuss this further?

Iv not got you a tim.

You said i was making shit up, i proved i wasnt

You proved you were able to parrot what you heard on SSN, which is hardly hard hitting investigative journalism since they apparently can't look a photo of the man wearing a Hearts shirt and deduct that he just may be a Hearts supporter.

You proved you were able to parrot what you heard on SSN, which is hardly hard hitting investigative journalism since they apparently can't look a photo of the man wearing a Hearts shirt and deduct that he just may be a Hearts supporter.

You quoted the wrong post mate lol.

Aye my hardest to distance Rangers football club from the attack on the wee fat fenian who called us orange bastards. Keep posting what ever shite you want! You going on Sunday? We could discuss this further?

:lol: why wait till sunday?

You quoted the wrong post mate lol.

Aye, doesn't escape the point. Wasting our times fighting with each other bout this shit. Ginger got what he'd been asking for all season.

Aye, doesn't escape the point. Wasting our times fighting with each other bout this shit. Ginger got what he'd been asking for all season.

Mate i think you have got me mixed up with another poster. You wont find me disagreeing with any of that