PR differneces on both sides?

RFC55

Following on from what happened on Wednesday night and Celtic's press release yesterday it has shown me that when it comes to protecting your own Celtic absolutley shite all over the top of us. Liewell comes out and condems everything about the other night except the constant IRA chanting and the clashes with stewards and Hearts fans. He even described it as Scotlands shame alluding to anti irish racism(what ever the fuck that is). Now compare that to how Bain handled the PSV debacle were he comes straight out and once again admits "we have a problem". We were even set up by an orginisation corrupt to the core and although questioning the agenda of FARE he hammered the fans AGAIN.

Lieweill's respone to it, well he comes out and states "Celtic do not have a problem with bigotry or sectarianism" and not one person from either the media or anywhere else question this. Why is it allowed to go on like this? Why can one side of this debate do as they please yet even when the other cleans up its act are we still attacked for displaying our nations flag or singing a fucking Roy Orbsion song?

your right. but it will bite him in the arse.

his failure to control ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ will cause them huge issues. make no mistake this is a dangerous group of nut jobs that celtc fans hate and who damage celtc at every turn.

ignoring them just makes them bolder to the point where they are openly fighting police now.

his failure to control ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ will cause them huge issues. make no mistake this is a dangerous group of nut jobs that celtc fans hate and who damage celtc at every turn.

ignoring them just makes them bolder to the point where they are openly fighting police now.

When will these issues come to light? Who will condem these things? I dont see which one of the crusaders against bigotry will start on them

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ have not been offered season tickets for next season yet and it looks unlikely they will get there own section, but that is a side issue.

I agree with the OP. Lawell isn't anywhere near the miracle worker and all powerful force that some portray him as but he does handle stuff like this better than Rangers do.

When will these issues come to light? Who will condem these things? I dont see which one of the crusaders against bigotry will start on them

The difference is they have a team of people actively canmpaignign against the club, it's an obsession...these people are bloggers and journalists and are using social media to blacken the name of our club. I dpn't want our fans to start doing the same, although that appears to be the plan, i want the club to use it's power and put these people out of business.

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ have not been offered season tickets for next season yet and it looks unlikely they will get there own section, but that is a side issue.

I agree with the OP. Lawell isn't anywhere near the miracle worker and all powerful force that some portray him as but he does handle stuff like this better than Rangers do.

Fs thats a boot in the balls if true

The difference is they have a team of people actively canmpaignign against the club, it's an obsession...these people are bloggers and journalists and are using social media to blacken the name of our club. I dpn't want our fans to start doing the same, although that appears to be the plan, i want the club to use it's power and put these people out of business.

I tend to agree with that mate, but why instead of crumbling do the club not demand a level playing field. That is all people ask.

GCL are we to honestly believe that everyone in Scotland/Britain is so offended by fenian blood/fenian bastards/fuck the pope yet the IRA chants do nothing to any right minded individual. Could you imagine if a muslim team in the leauge started chanting about 7/7 or the Glasgow airport attacks. The media would be all over them. Whats the difference?

well i would suggest its starting now. but what i mean is a celtc fan i talk to in the work said to me about 2 months ago that the ira stuff was getting worse by the week at there games. he said you used to hear the odd rendition of sean south and that was about it but theese days its getting to be all you hear at away games and more and more at home.

which we can hear for ourselves. the press are starting to comment. the police are making arrests for it.

they have been emboldened by years of noone saying a word on this and it will bite them on the arse.

clect are worried about ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ. they are trying to disperse them. people need to remember this group was formed because the guy who started the jungle bhoys would allow ira songs and threw them out. well now they are the biggest supportes group in scotland. they are a dangerous murkey group who think they are above the law.

all imho of course.

yes i agree with that as well.

we will see what happens with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ re season books but lawells afraid of them in more ways than one.

I tend to agree with that mate, but why instead of crumbling do the club not demand a level playing field. That is all people ask.

GCL are we to honestly believe that everyone in Scotland/Britain is so offended by fenian blood/fenian bastards/fuck the pope yet the IRA chants do nothing to any right minded individual. Could you imagine if a muslim team in the leauge started chanting about 7/7 or the Glasgow airport attacks. The media would be all over them. Whats the difference?

fear of the catholic mafia backlash.

well i would suggest its starting now. but what i mean is a celtc fan i talk to in the work said to me about 2 months ago that the ira stuff was getting worse by the week at there games. he said you used to hear the odd rendition of sean south and that was about it but theese days its getting to be all you hear at away games and more and more at home.

which we can hear for ourselves. the press are starting to comment. the police are making arrests for it.

they have been emboldened by years of noone saying a word on this and it will bite them on the arse.

clect are worried about ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ. they are trying to disperse them. people need to remember this group was formed because the guy who started the jungle bhoys would allow ira songs and threw them out. well now they are the biggest supportes group in scotland. they are a dangerous murkey group who think they are above the law.

all imho of course.

Did said earl haig used to sit at games with ear plugs in? Since around 1998 when i really understood things they have sang it loud and more than a wee rendition of an IRA ditty

Following on from what happened on Wednesday night and Celtic's press release yesterday it has shown me that when it comes to protecting your own Celtic absolutley shite all over the top of us. Liewell comes out and condems everything about the other night except the constant IRA chanting and the clashes with stewards and Hearts fans. He even described it as Scotlands shame alluding to anti irish racism(what ever the fuck that is). Now compare that to how Bain handled the PSV debacle were he comes straight out and once again admits "we have a problem". We were even set up by an orginisation corrupt to the core and although questioning the agenda of FARE he hammered the fans AGAIN.

Lieweill's respone to it, well he comes out and states "Celtic do not have a problem with bigotry or sectarianism" and not one person from either the media or anywhere else question this. Why is it allowed to go on like this? Why can one side of this debate do as they please yet even when the other cleans up its act are we still attacked for displaying our nations flag or singing a fucking Roy Orbsion song?

Even though TLB is British :rolleyes: But I do get what you mean here, Bain doesn't back up the fans enough whereas Liewell would back them up even if they had an IRA rebel night at an away game...... :angry:

Did said earl haig used to sit at games with ear plugs in? Since around 1998 when i really understood things they have sang it loud and more than a wee rendition of an IRA ditty

i dont know mate. hes a normal bloke a scottish catholic who supports celtc and has no interest in ireland or connections to it.

regardless of the starting point his point was its getting worse and quickly, by his reckoning its pissing of alot of celtc fans as well. lets not forget this was brought up at there agm people asked lawell to get a grip of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ. not by name but as good as.

No, this group of people are offended. It's as offensive as calling us h*** or orange bastards but it's not portayed that way by some sections of the media, the section of the media that will take stories from the people i am talkign about.

It's not fair and it's not equal but trying to drag celtic down with us is not the way to fix this, attacking the people who are demonising us is.....

You cannot possibly compare the 2. If Walter Smith was receiving bomb threats, bullets in the post then was attacked at the side of the park by a fan, i would bet you a hundred million pounds that our club would be all over the press giving it laldy.

Seriously what is Bain to do when faced with a DVD of our fans sing Feck the Pope and calling people Fenian Bassas. He has to say "it happens" otherwise nobody in the Powers that be would take him seriously.

The only people who can help our club is the fans......by not giving anyone any excuse. We have done that over the last fortnight. We need to continue doing it.

Ive said for years, the smartest fight, is NO FIGHT AT ALL......if that makes sense. (tu)

No, this group of people are offended. It's as offensive as calling us h*** or orange bastards but it's not portayed that way by some sections of the media, the section of the media that will take stories from the people i am talkign about.

It's not fair and it's not equal but trying to drag celtic down with us is not the way to fix this, attacking the people who are demonising us is.....

Fair enough mate.

On a sidenote Jim Traynor done well last night. He went on about O'neil who is/was a more successful manager than TLB and he was posing the question as they come from the same background why didnt O'neil get this?

He was also on about why other clubs hate the man! Was refreshing to hear, but Chick dung was again on about sectarianism. I wonder how this would have been reported had it been the other Edniburgh team :sherlock:

You cannot possibly compare the 2. If Walter Smith was receiving bomb threats, bullets in the post then was attacked at the side of the park by a fan, i would bet you a hundred million pounds that our club would be all over the press giving it laldy.

Seriously what is Bain to do when faced with a DVD of our fans sing Feck the Pope and calling people Fenian Bassas. He has to say "it happens" otherwise nobody in the Powers that be would take him seriously.

The only people who can help our club is the fans......by not giving anyone any excuse. We have done that over the last fortnight. We need to continue doing it.

Ive said for years, the smartest fight, is NO FIGHT AT ALL......if that makes sense. (tu)

Your not getting the point. I will also categorically state there was no Fuck the pope singing at any of the Eindhoven games. There is video evidence of the beggars doing all of the above that i have mentioned. I also highlighted the point he made around 2 weeks ago that they have no sectarian problem. Its got fuck all to do with the attacks on the wee fat ginger fenain bastard

Fair enough mate.

On a sidenote Jim Traynor done well last night. He went on about O'neil who is/was a more successful manager than TLB and he was posing the question as they come from the same background why didnt O'neil get this?

He was also on about why other clubs hate the man! Was refreshing to hear, but Chick dung was again on about sectarianism. I wonder how this would have been reported had it been the other Edniburgh team :sherlock:

A point i have made when discussing this shit with anyone.

I believe there may be fans amongst us that hate him for being a N.I. Catholic, i can buy that...but the vast majority of scotland dislike him because he is a cunt, an objectionable one at that.

It's easier to hide behind religion instead of admitting the guy is guy a horrible person (or his public persona is)

These people want to point at scotland and use lennon as an example of what a bigoted society we are....eh no we just don't like arrogant wee cunts like lennon

A point i have made when discussing this shit with anyone.

I believe there may be fans amongst us that hate him for being a N.I. Catholic, i can buy that...but the vast majority of scotland dislike him because he is a cunt, an objectionable one at that.

It's easier to hide behind religion instead of admitting the guy is guy a horrible person (or his public persona is)

These people want to point at scotland and use lennon as an example of what a bigoted society we are....eh no we just don't like arrogant wee cunts like lennon

Exactly the point. As a player he was hated. Again the Irish kaflik shite was brought up. Why no abuse of Mcourt or Mcginn? Why not turn it around and state that Lafferty is hated as an NI protestant?

Exactly the point. As a player he was hated. Again the Irish kaflik shite was brought up. Why no abuse of Mcourt or Mcginn? Why not turn it around and state that Lafferty is hated as an NI protestant?

Remove the lunatics that are sending bombs and bullets from this equation..these guys are criminals and i hope they get the sentences they deserve..we are talking about the public at large here and i do not for one second believe they are picking on lennon because he is a catholic..it makes no sense at all.

Remove the lunatics that are sending bombs and bullets from this equation..these guys are criminals and i hope they get the sentences they deserve..we are talking about the public at large here and i do not for one second believe they are picking on lennon because he is a catholic..it makes no sense at all.

Exactly

while lawwell is defiant in his defence of the club and its fans, make no mistake, apart from the odd journalist, no one else in football believes him anymore

just look at fan reaction across the board, even run of the mill, non-rebel celtic fans are beginning to see through him like a clear glass window

statements like the other day just dont wash anymore, the vidoes of fans fighting, the recordings of songs are now being noticed and hopefully dealt with

just remember also that, even with the lack of defence from our club, the sanctions against our club for "apparent" rule breaks have been nothing, no matter how often we've had complaints against us, nothing has happened bar UEFA's piss poor judgement

lawwell's statement is akin to a child getting his excuses in for bad behaviour before the teacher has a word with the parent, everytime he releases a statement like this you know its to cover up something else

Sorry but no, that doesn,t make any sense at all. The songs had to stop, I dont agree with it but they had to stop. The reason that these people have been shittin over us for years is that not one person at Ibrox put up a fight.

We go back to the dignified silence crap. Now this may be the way some people handle personal attacks but for me you fight back with everything you,ve got and dont make yourself look weak and vulnerable.

We are a big enough institution to look after our selves and I for one am sick to death of no mark journos and any other cunt telling blatant lies about us or passing off opinions as fact without one word of protest from the men at Ibrox.

Fuck no fight at all, come out fighting as hard and as often as you can, then see if they,re up for a fight. :angry:

(tu)