Thoughts on Archie Knox?

Plamf

I don't really know all that much about him to be honest other than him being the strict assistant to Wattie and having fairly mixed success as a coach. Was Archie a Rangers supporter?

I would not say his is 'strict', more grumpy! He was great for Gazza when Gazza had his problems and I liked him. Used to love seeing him egg on the players if he felt they were not pulling their weight. Great guy, good football man I should also add that when I say Archie is grumpy I think it is dry Scottish humour. He always seems a very down to earth guy to me. and yeah, as someones says, loves The Rangers

I completely forgot he was caretaker manager of Bolton for 2 games in 2007.

His record as an assistant is pretty impressive when you consider he also was assistant to Fergie when they won the Cup Winners Cup.

Seems an old school Scottish coach but one who clearly lacked the ability to make it as a manager himself.

Seems an old school Scottish coach but one who clearly lacked the ability to make it as a manager himself.

Or just enjoyed coaching and did not need the stress of management ....

as opposed to embarasing yourself :)

You would know all about embarrassing yourself with the inane drivel you constantly spout.

And if you're going to start talking about people embarrassing themselves at least learn to spell the word first.