Alastair Johnston and Paul Murray Removed

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to say i though swsl was the only one crazy enough to think this. but i was wrong.

what we are saying is murray fucked of. and left bain to do whatever he wanted with rangers.

is that right.

Not only did Davie lose his shirt, he lost his huge ego too.

i have to say i though swsl was the only one crazy enough to think this. but i was wrong.

what we are saying is murray fucked of. and left bain to do whatever he wanted with rangers.

is that right.

the day to day running of rangers would have been in bains hands, and then jointly bain and AJ whenever AJ decided to have a look in on the club he was chairman of

thats my take on it anyway, i have no doubt your OPINION will be different

I was talking about your misreading of the post from boss.

oh i see.

boss is still talking shite.

hes all over aj like a rash everytime aj says anything about whyte. if hes not supporting whyte hes certainly giving that impression.

oh i see.

boss is still talking shite.

hes all over aj like a rash everytime aj says anything about whyte. if hes not supporting whyte hes certainly giving that impression.

I wouldn't trust either of them, but for different reasons. There's obviously an awful lot more going on which we're not privy to.

the day to day running of rangers would have been in bains hands, and then jointly bain and AJ whenever AJ decided to have a look in on the club he was chairman of

thats my take on it anyway, i have no doubt your OPINION will be different

swsl says bain ruined rangers. i can accept that as anything other than nonsense.

i also dont believe there was much time between murray leaving and lloyds taking over.

i would say boss knows some of what goes on for example.

bain was clearly feeding david leggat other things as well.

I agree.

Some claim to know stuff, and do, some claim to know stuff, and don't, most others (like me) know hee haw. :D

I agree.

Some claim to know stuff, and do, some claim to know stuff, and don't, most others (like me) know hee haw. :D

where have you been the last couple of weeks anyway.

haven seen you on since killie. did you finaly get hte jail for being a bigot :D

is that right.

That is basically what Moonbeams admitted, yes. Again, not sure why it is so hard to believe. <cr>

where have you been the last couple of weeks anyway.

haven seen you on since killie. did you finaly get hte jail for being a bigot :D

Nothing as exciting as that, I'm afraid. I've just been trying to take a wee break from here as the close season nonsense does my nut in!

boss has slept with gunslinger's wife.

We've had 'talk the talk'.

And we've had 'walk the walk'.

I just wish gunslinger would cease with his 'stalk the stalk'.

Nothing as exciting as that, I'm afraid. I've just been trying to take a wee break from here as the close season nonsense does my nut in and Walter proved me wrong once again!

At least yer honest..................................................:rolleyes:

How do you know?

You're right - I'm being a bit of a hypocrit there. It's not so much that nobody knows anything, but it seems like a lot less do than act like they do. You rarely see a boardroom thread on here that isn't just reacting to a news story.

You're right - I'm being a bit of a hypocrit there. It's not so much that nobody knows anything, but it seems like a lot less do than act like they do. You rarely see a boardroom thread on here that isn't just reacting to a news story.

I know, mate, I wasn't being serious. :)