Who do you think we actually WILL sign?

It's good to see that we have been linked with quality players like Vaughan and Mensah, but the reality is that these guys would rather be stuck in a relegation battle than head to Scotland. Like Jelavic has kind of said, I think we may need to understand that we are a stepping stone to the EPL. Maybe attracting young good players from the likes of eastern europe and the middle east along with asia is the best way to go. Maybe even (if we want to look at England) younger players from the Championship.

I know it's shitty to think like this, but good young players with high sell-on value, who spend 3-4 years in the EPL shop window and make us a good profit. I mean its not ideal, but look at the amount of money teams like Ajax, Feyernord, and Anderlecht have made while all still being able to play european football.

Agree

Would really like to see the Goodwillie deal happen as i think he would be perfect foil for Jela

Other than that i would like to see

Bardsley

Wallace

Bartley

Vlad

Conway or Templeton

Goodwillie or Mladen Petric( Heard the petric rumour might be a poss as he is good friends with Jela through Croatian national team and the boy has a cracking pedigree)

Lastly a holding midfielder to replace Edu as he is shit- My gut feeling is James McArthur possibly on loan but would love to see someone with a big name- gattuso?)