Chief Executive

scottjf82

Right. Didnt think he would do it. ie He would be busy with other things. cheers

I'm just making assumptions on what Ally has said, ie Whyte having discussions with Whittaker. We've not had official announcements of Ellis and the other guy and what their roles are so I'd say it's a fair guess that Whyte will be acting CE.

I'm just making assumptions on what Ally has said, ie Whyte having discussions with Whittaker. We've not had official announcements of Ellis and the other guy and what their roles are so I'd say it's a fair guess that Whyte will be acting CE.

Wouldnt put my house on it but 90% sure ellis was announced to stock exchange last week sometime

Wouldnt put my house on it but 90% sure ellis was announced to stock exchange last week sometime

Yeah it was announced on the shareholders circular that Ellis and the other guy were shareholders, but it didn't state if they would be taking up an active role within the club IIRC.

Yeah it was announced on the shareholders circular that Ellis and the other guy were shareholders, but it didn't state if they would be taking up an active role within the club IIRC.

(tu)

Betts and Whyte are Directors

Ellis is a shareholder.

Martin Bain is still CEO (tu)