What Is Legal?

keef

First post so be gentle with me

Myself and bears mates from Leics England come up a couple of times a season to watch the Rangers.All brought up in the Jock Wallace era in Leicester and all prods.And we're coming up again for the Aberdeen game in August.

So what's the crack regarding singing Prod songs i.e Billy Boys,Sash etc.Have they all been banned? or have some escaped the Fenian Axe?

First post so be gentle with me

Myself and bears mates from Leics England come up a couple of times a season to watch the Rangers.All brought up in the Jock Wallace era in Leicester and all prods.And we're coming up again for the Aberdeen game in August.

So what's the crack regarding singing Prod songs i.e Billy Boys,Sash etc.Have they all been banned? or have some escaped the Fenian Axe?

OOOOOOOHHHHHH SMELLYYYYYY

Oh you really make people welcome on here!!

I don't really care,just wanted an answer to the question.Maybe it's the time of night.Possibly get some sane answers in the morning(i hope)

Oh you really make people welcome on here!!

I don't really care,just wanted an answer to the question.Maybe it's the time of night.Possibly get some sane answers in the morning(i hope)

To be fair mate it is a dodgy sounding first post.

Rangers fans just don't ask what "Prod songs" can be sung. But, hey i"m not a mod so you probably have a little bit more time on here. :ph34r:

Strait up it's not a wind up,

But i would like to know,is it gonna kill the wonderful atmosphere that we've come to love?Always in the Louden before the game and the horseshoe in the evenings we just love te place.

Strait up it's not a wind up,

But i would like to know,is it gonna kill the wonderful atmosphere that we've come to love?Always in the Louden before the game and the horseshoe in the evenings we just love te place.

Is that the atmosphere that you can't hear what our own fans are singing?