Where would we be?

rossDas

I think we'd be in second place, and maybe just maybe with the troublemakers gone we'd be starting to see Le Guen's footballing style start shining through.

There was only one trouble maker and that was Paul 'This team needs no strengthening' Le Guen.

The rest of the season with no Barry, hardly any Boyd and Papac and Svensson at centre back, with Letizi in goals maybe.

NO THANK YOU!

Look mate...if PLG was given the dosh all us guyz expect Im sure he would have done a good job

Nothing has really changed due to Murrays mis-management

I think we'd be out of europe, 5/6th in the league, without Fergie, without Boyd, without McGregor, without Weir, without Ugo and with every single one of the fans baying for feckin blood. It wasnt that long ago that we were. I for one am glad that he's gone.

On another point the only foreign manager I'd like to see at Ibrox is Van Gaal, the AZ manager, worked wonders over there.

Some of the views you see on this forum are simply staggering. To suggest that we could have finished outside the top six is frankly ridiculous...that is something we have never done. We were in second place when he left and I have no doubt that is where we would have ended up.

Some of the views you see on this forum are simply staggering. To suggest that we could have finished outside the top six is frankly ridiculous...that is something we have never done. We were in second place when he left and I have no doubt that is where we would have ended up.

Agreed.

Agreed.

If PLG had taken decisive action earlier and been committed to staying then we would have been in an ever improving situation.

Regardless we would still be second in the league, and probably still in the UEFA cup.

We would certainly have been looking at a bigger picture in terms of the future.