Modric: Let Me Go Levy

Modric tells Levy: Let me go

Luka Modric has told Tottenham he is more determined than ever to leave for Chelsea.

The Croatia star last week held talks with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy, who repeated his assertion that Modric will not be sold at any price and said there would be "no further discussions".

That has done little to appease Modric, who has accused Levy of threatening him and giving "a twisted account" of their meeting.

He said: "I must say I am genuinely disappointed about what Levy said to me. He said if I didn't accept the club's stance, they would make me sit on the bench or in the stands.

"It all only convinced me further that I was right to consider moving on to another club. I hope that eventually he will understand and that we will go our separate ways in an appropriate manner.

"There is no doubt that Chelsea want me - they sent a concrete offer (of £22m) to Tottenham. It's a club all players dream of joining.

"It wasn't a snap decision. I thought about it, weighed it all up, and finally decided this was the best option."

hmmmmmm how long does he have left on his deal ?

Also Levy is a cunt that is ONLY interested in Money

If that were truly the case, Levy would have said that he's prepared to let Modric go, but only for 35 million or so.

What Daniel Levy is trying to do is ensure that Spurs are able to compete for honours while retaining our best players.

What on Earth is wrong with that?

If that were truly the case, Levy would have said that he's prepared to let Modric go, but only for 35 million or so.

What Daniel Levy is trying to do is ensure that Spurs are able to compete for honours while retaining our best players.

What on Earth is wrong with that?

The player wants to leave. Everybody knows it, Levy is trying to get as much money as possible.

That is fine. But Spurs do not have the money to win the EPL.

I doubt you'll make top 4 next season. Chelsea, Manc Utd, Manc City, Liverpool, Arsenal. In no particular order.

Always good to see a chairman stand up to a player, Modric signed the contract.

I dont just get out my mobile phone contract ive signed because I see a more attractive deal down the street.

You would if you could but.

Hardly comparable as well mate !

You're not going to gain medals and trophies from a phone contract :lol:

You would if you could but.

Hardly comparable as well mate !

You're not going to gain medals and trophies from a phone contract :lol:

Its obviously a bit different, a contract is a contract though

The problem is the players think they are meaningless now, and most chairman cave in and make them meaningless

Its obviously a bit different, a contract is a contract though

The problem is the players think they are meaningless now, and most chairman cave in and make them meaningless

Modern day football i.e ££££ have rendered them useless.