Lee Wallace signs for The Rangers

bit baffled by this signing tbh good player but not a position that is a prioroty and as to why we paid 1.5 for him yet didnt and dnt wana pay that for goodwillie, granted hes got this court case, and maybe utd stated 2 million or whatever but a bid of 1.5 would do it imo!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bit baffled by this signing tbh good player but not a position that is a prioroty and as to why we paid 1.5 for him yet didnt and dnt wana pay that for goodwillie, granted hes got this court case, and maybe utd stated 2 million or whatever but a bid of 1.5 would do it imo!!

I think you answered your own question there

correct I stated I`m baffled as to why we didn`t want to pay that for goodwillie and incidentally I still am!! I didnt ask you to shed any light on the subject but be my guest

it's because he might go to jail

yeah of course, i get that but why make any bid in the first place?? i dont really see why we have went out and spent that money on a position that isn`t a priority!

how is it not a priority? we only had one left back before signing wallace

why make the bid in the first place then?? well when papac was out after the tarrier game whittaker slotted in and was outstanding at left back plus ortiz can play in either full back position if and when papac is unavailable so enough cover imo!! would have preferred to see us sign a forward but if the money is there put aside for one its academic