List Of Players

rfc_no1fan

Couldnt sleep, So I decided to make a list of players that Rangers could target from the bottom 4 clubs in the Premiership and teams from the Championship (minus the top 2) I know all the players listed arent suitable for Rangers, But I am interested to see who out of the list of players you would be happy for Rangers to sign. A simple yes or no next to their names or if you feel like giving reasons feel free. Will look forward to the responses........

Hameur Bouazza

Phil Jagielka

Michael Tonge

Zheng Zhi

Darren Ambrose

Dennis Rommedahl

Matthew Etherington

Yossi Benayoun

Paul Konchesky

Roy Carroll

Lee Bowyer

Zoltan Gera

Jason Koumas

Martin Albrechtsen

Michael Kightly

Giles Barnes

Grzegorz Rasiak

Marek Saganowski

Rudi Skacel

Lee Hendrie

Jobi McAnuff

Chris Brunt

Freddy Eastwood

David Healy

Robert Earnshaw

Darren Huckerby

Couldnt sleep, So I decided to make a list of players that Rangers could target from the bottom 4 clubs in the Premiership and teams from the Championship (minus the top 2) I know all the players listed arent suitable for Rangers, But I am interested to see who out of the list of players you would be happy for Rangers to sign. A simple yes or no next to their names or if you feel like giving reasons feel free. Will look forward to the responses........

Hameur Bouazza

Phil Jagielka

Michael Tonge

Zheng Zhi

Darren Ambrose

Dennis Rommedahl

Matthew Etherington

Yossi Benayoun

Paul Konchesky

Roy Carroll

Lee Bowyer

Zoltan Gera

Jason Koumas

Martin Albrechtsen

Michael Kightly

Giles Barnes

Grzegorz Rasiak

Marek Saganowski

Rudi Skacel

Lee Hendrie

Jobi McAnuff

Chris Brunt

Freddy Eastwood

David Healy

Robert Earnshaw

Darren Huckerby

Quite a collection of donkeys ye came up with there mate....more suited to the likes a Hibz and the sheepshaggers if ye ask me

Hameur Bouazza - Yes

Phil Jagielka - No, we have players in his position that are as good or better

Michael Tonge - No, same as above

Zheng Zhi - Don't know much about him

Darren Ambrose - Yes

Dennis Rommedahl - No, speed is all he has, bad crosser, bad dribbler..etc

Matthew Etherington - Yes

Yossi Benayoun - no

Paul Konchesky - no

Roy Carroll - No...

Lee Bowyer - No...

Zoltan Gera - yes, good player + free transfer

Jason Koumas - yes, attacking mid the kind of player we don't have

Martin Albrechtsen - yes, makes good runs and gets forward often

Michael Kightly - don't know much about him, although he started this season in the conference..there is talent to be found!

Giles Barnes - Apparently a good player but we have players in his position

Grzegorz Rasiak - No, started the season well but seems to have dropped off

Marek Saganowski - Possible but also blows hot and cold

Rudi Skacel - Don't know much about him...former hearts winger?

Lee Hendrie - No..

Jobi McAnuff - No

Chris Brunt - Only if it was a very cheap transfer, probably no

Freddy Eastwood - yes

David Healy - maybe

Robert Earnshaw - yes

Darren Huckerby - no

How about this list of players we could possibly go for that would improve the side

Koevermaans

Healy

McFadden

Brown

Hansson

Webster

Ambrose

Reo Coker

Etherington

Glen Johnson

Marlon King

Shittu..

Jason Roberts

who would you take and who would come......Reo Coker is hot property so wishful thinking there.

How about this list of players we could possibly go for that would improve the side

Koevermaans

Healy

McFadden

Brown

Hansson

Webster

Ambrose

Reo Coker

Etherington

Glen Johnson

Marlon King

Shittu..

Jason Roberts

who would you take and who would come......Reo Coker is hot property so wishful thinking there.

I'd take any of them tbh

OK, here goes!!!

Hameur Bouazza - No. Decent player but wouldnt improve us greatly & would command a fair fee!!!

Phil Jagielka - No. Again same as Bouazza!

Michael Tonge - No. Got a decent right peg but is not any better than we have in midfield!!!

Zheng Zhi - Dont know a lot so cant pass judgment!!!

Darren Ambrose - Yes. Young, underated player, on the fringes at Charlton, minimal fee!

Dennis Rommedahl - No. Past his best!

Matthew Etherington - Yes, Yes, Yes. Would love 2 have him. Pacy and has natural width!!!

Yossi Benayoun - Yes but out of our league!!!

Paul Konchesky - No. Again past his best!!!

Roy Carroll - No. Butter fingers!!!

Lee Bowyer - No. Too high wages, complete nutter, hasnt progressed from early promise at Leeds!

Zoltan Gera - Yes. On a free in the summer!!!

Jason Koumas - Yes but again transfer fee would be out of our league after amazing season!!!

Martin Albrechtsen - No. Not any better than what we have!!!

Michael Kightly - No. Still somewhat of an unknown quantity, would be a big gamble!!!

Giles Barnes - Yes but only if the price is right!!!

Grzegorz Rasiak - No. Didn't cut it in the big time with Spurs!!!

Marek Saganowski - No. Not any better than what we have!!!

Rudi Skacel - No. Found his level in the Championship!!!

Lee Hendrie - No. Has never lived up to his potential, career is now on the slide!!!

Jobi McAnuff - No, has never set the heather on fire enough to win that big move!!!

Chris Brunt - Yes. Cracking young player but could command a big fee!!!

Freddy Eastwood - Yes, espically if Southend go down could get him 4 a knockdown fee!!!

David Healy - Yes, same as Eastwood!!!

Robert Earnshaw - No, same as Rasiak couldnt hack it in the big time and would be expensive!!!

Darren Huckerby - Yes, a true genius on a football park who is somehow languising in the Championship!!!

So, in conclusion we should only even consider Darren Ambrose, Matthew Etherington, Yossi Benayoun, Zoltan Gera, Jason Koumas, Giles Barnes, Chris Brunt, Freddy Eastwood, David Healy and Darren Huckerby! Of these ten players, I would only say Etherington, Ambrose, Healy and Huckerby are realistic targets though!!! Oh and Eastwood beacause he's a Gypo!!!

Hameur Bouazza

Phil Jagielka

Michael Tonge

Zheng Zhi

Darren Ambrose

Dennis Rommedahl

Matthew Etherington

Yossi Benayoun

Paul Konchesky

Roy Carroll

Lee Bowyer

Zoltan Gera

Jason Koumas

Martin Albrechtsen

Michael Kightly

Giles Barnes

Grzegorz Rasiak

Marek Saganowski

Rudi Skacel

Lee Hendrie

Jobi McAnuff

Chris Brunt

Freddy Eastwood

David Healy

Robert Earnshaw

Darren Huckerby

yes- Jagielka, Tonge, Ambrose, Rommedahl, Benayoun, Gera, Koumas, Hendrie, Brunt, Eastwood, Healy, Huckerby, Earnshaw

no to the others

Hameur Bouazza - Had a great season with Watford so will be attracting interest elsewhere and would probably be out our price range

Phil Jagielka - Yes, but again been named Sheffield Utd POTY for the third year running and has also been linked with a 9 million pound move to Liverpool

Michael Tonge - Showed early promise, but have not heard his name mentioned as much in the past few years.

Zheng Zhi - Already said he is going back to China in the summer, no.

Darren Ambrose - Again, couldn't make the grade at Newcastle who's fans have similar expectations as ours, would be a big and possibly expensive risk, but has the talent.

Dennis Rommedahl - Possibly. Never been great at Charlton but has experience at a high level and is on a free in the summer.

Matthew Etherington - Wasn't good enough for Spurs. Stood out in West Ham's over achieving last season but has been pretty "meh" all this season

Yossi Benayoun - Linked with Liverpool today, not achance we would get him.

Paul Konchesky - Decent LB, but not spectacular. I would rather we kept Smith and progressed him.

Roy Carroll - No, too much alleged baggage

Lee Bowyer - decent shout, again could be available for a knockdown price but has a history of inconsistancy.

Zoltan Gera - ye, yes, yes. Free, Versatile and quality

Jason Koumas - Qulaity but out of our price Range.

Martin Albrechtsen - Yes, good shout (tu)

Michael Kightly - I would take him, has been Wolves best player since he was signed from Grays and has been linked with Everton, Aston Villa and Man utd lately.

Giles Barnes - Inconsistant teenager who would cost too much

Grzegorz Rasiak - Lazy, workshy striker, but has agood goal record...sound familiar?

Marek Saganowski - too hit or miss

Rudi Skacel - Yes. Was brillant for Hearts last year and is a great goalscoring left sided midfielder just what we lack

Lee Hendrie - Yes. On a free, turned Stoke from mid table to playy off contendors. Verstile, tenacious and can play too.

Jobi McAnuff - Not seen enough of him

Chris Brunt - Ditto

Freddy Eastwood - Bound to head to the Premiership, out of our reach

David Healy - Yes, talked about loads alraedy

Robert Earnshaw - Yes, pacey goal machine. Would complement Boyd well

Darren Huckerby - No, really struggled in The Premiership and is very settled at Norwich (also a long term Celtic target)

Hameur Bouazza

Phil Jagielka

Michael Tonge

Zheng Zhi

Darren Ambrose

Dennis Rommedahl

Matthew Etherington

Yossi Benayoun

Paul Konchesky

Roy Carroll

Lee Bowyer

Zoltan Gera

Jason Koumas

Martin Albrechtsen

Michael Kightly

Giles Barnes

Grzegorz Rasiak

Marek Saganowski

Rudi Skacel

Lee Hendrie

Jobi McAnuff

Chris Brunt

Freddy Eastwood

David Healy

Robert Earnshaw

Darren Huckerby

Out of those i would definetly take Gera, koumas, brunt, healy albrechtsen benayoun and earnshaw