Prudence

BILLYSNOVO

I am actually pleased at the way Whyte is not being held to ransom for players.

Yes! We definately need an injection of decent players to a sparse squad but not in the shape of diouf again.

Once the premierships 25 man squads are named which has an 8 homegrown players stipulation then is when moves will be made.

There will be an embarrassment on talent sitting in the stands week in week out draining valuable resources from

these clubs whilst bringing negative vibes to training sessions.

I would be happy for us to bring in 4-5 decent quality player on loan for a percentage of thier wage.

With the failure to reach the CL group stage prudence is needed to avoid a Kaunas style debt saddle.

What do you all think?

Yes! We definately need an injection of decent players to a sparse squad but not in the shape of diouf again.

Once the premierships 25 man squads are named which has an 8 homegrown players stipulation then is when moves will be made.

There will be an embarrassment on talent sitting in the stands week in week out draining valuable resources from

I would be happy for us to bring in 4-5 decent quality player on loan for a percentage of thier wage.

With the failure to reach the CL group stage prudence is needed to avoid a Kaunas style debt saddle.

What do you all think?

don`t really want too many loan players would rather buy for the future :cheers:

What do you all think?

We'd need to be quick - I think they name their squads on 31st Aug or 1st Sep.

If Bedoya, McKay and Cuellar come in then I think we will be finished. The only thing we might do at the end of the window is add a prem league striker on loan for the year if they become available. I mean why would we add another midfielder or defender when we will have quite a few

RB

Broadfoot

Whitty

McMillan

CB

Weir

Bartley

Goian

Cuellar (probs)

LB

Papac

Wallace

Kerkar

Mids

Davis

Naisy

Hutton

Ness

Edu

McCulloch

Wylde

McKay

Ortiz

Bedoya

Bendiksen

Fleck

I still have not even included Ross Perry or Darren Cole.

Strikers-Jela, Laff and Healy, Beattie are shite, Hemmings is young.

Therefore, at the end of the window, I think we will focus on a decent striker if we have not bought one. We have a lot of players and although many might not be ready to start, we gotta get them out on loan or else these good young player will just rot.

If Bedoya, McKay and Cuellar come in then I think we will be finished. The only thing we might do at the end of the window is add a prem league striker on loan for the year if they become available. I mean why would we add another midfielder or defender when we will have quite a few

RB

Broadfoot

Whitty

McMillan

CB

Weir

Bartley

Goian

Cuellar (probs)

LB

Papac

Wallace

Kerkar

Mids

Davis

Naisy

Hutton

Ness

Edu

McCulloch

Wylde

McKay

Ortiz

Bedoya

Bendiksen

Fleck

I still have not even included Ross Perry or Darren Cole.

Strikers-Jela, Laff and Healy, Beattie are shite, Hemmings is young.

Therefore, at the end of the window, I think we will focus on a decent striker if we have not bought one. We have a lot of players and although many might not be ready to start, we gotta get them out on loan or else these good young player will just rot.

I can still see Wilson arriving

Whyte said there would be money to spend on new players. We haven't saw much evidence of it. And when we have we have started offering paltry amounts then eventually losing out on said player.

"He had initially committed to £5m of funding for new players this summer, with that figure doubled after complaints from the Rangers board" - On Craig Whyte.

So far we have spent about £3m aye? Plus we got money for Bougherra. So we might have a net spend of over just £1m so far. Not what everyone was hoping for.

Whyte said there would be money to spend on new players. We haven't saw much evidence of it. And when we have we have started offering paltry amounts then eventually losing out on said player.

"He had initially committed to £5m of funding for new players this summer, with that figure doubled after complaints from the Rangers board" - On Craig Whyte.

So far we have spent about £3m aye? Plus we got money for Bougherra. So we might have a net spend of over just £1m so far. Not what everyone was hoping for.

The £5M - £25M was stated as "player investment" - it was never made clear if these monies were inclusive of signing on fees, wages, bonuses, etc.

The £5M - £25M was stated as "player investment" - it was never made clear if these monies were inclusive of signing on fees, wages, bonuses, etc.

"So yes, the money we thought we'd spend on transfers and wages will be increased if necessary. We all recognise the importance of being part of the Champions League so players will be arriving, I'm certain of that.

"It might be all the ones we want won't be in for the start of the league season but they'll be here by the close of the transfer window."

Craig Whyte said that on the 17th of July. Has it been increased? Doesn't look like it. Are all the players we want in? Nope and we have lost out on a fair few of them.

These statements from Rangers of deals nearly done are doing my tits in as well. Just keep it quiet until they are fully signed. Its like these statements are coming across as "Hey! Look we're trying! Wooo".

Its now time to step up and back the words he has said with actions. Not more press statements of "DONE DEAL....nearly".

Definetly agree with prudence, after we have signed someone who will add real quality and enhance our team going forward. I'd prefer to buy than loan, otherwise next year we shall be in the same predicament if they are in the key positions we lack quality in. We were supposed to be having a marque signing and were going to shell out around 3.5 Mil on the big Hungarian. Would we not be better served in putting that money towards a quality wide man who can provide service to Jela and inject pace going forward. Really hope we do get someone like that in as we have little to no width, or decent delivery in the team at present. Super knows this judging by his radio interview after the ICT game.

Dear Prudence,

You showed too much of yourself during the games against Hearts,Malmo at home and away to ICT.

Show yourself in the transfer market because there's not many decent players left.

Don't show yourself on the park,we've had too much you under Walter and we need to attack teams.

Earl, watp RtId

Dear Prudence,

You showed too much of yourself during the games against Hearts,Malmo at home and away to ICT.

Show yourself in the transfer market because there's not many decent players left.

Don't show yourself on the park,we've had too much you under Walter and we need to attack teams.

Earl, watp RtId

I am not sure we can rely on EPL clubs and their discarded players, they dont need to name their 25 squad until 1st Sept. We need to get some business done and quick.

It will take a lot more than 1 transfer window to build a mid-long term squad.Loan signings have to be part of the strategy whilst we are getting signed Players in.Long term contracts are also part of that Policy to tie down obvious assets (although Whitts has started badly).Whyte will deliver on his promises.