Does Anyone Have

the exclusive rights to the europa league this year or are all our games gonae be on that pishy bullshit fucking disgrace pope loving kiddy fiddling wank stain cum bucket cunt of a channel bullshit sports?

A take it u wont be getting the game on for thursday : )

Na, pub for me. Fuck paying for all these channels. I cancelled all my skysports and espn. I wont let these cunts bleed me dry anymore then pump all my cash into the english leagues.

Fair play , a wonder what would happen to the epl , championship etc if the sky money was taken away from them

Think it is high time that clubs sold their own rights. Why should Rangers fans contribute to Wayne Ronney's 100 grand a week wages? Rangers should have the right to sell the rights to all their home games to the TV channel which pays them most. Fans can then buy a subscription to watch Rangers games. Rangers make more money and we consumers pay for what we want to see knowing that our club of choice benefits.

would fucking love to see it. Its gonae happen, maybe not all at once but club by club theyre gonae go. These rich guys wont be around forever.

Any chance you could clarify this for me as Im not sure about it.

See these Premier League clubs that are probably gonna go under when the rich guys piss off to the moon, will these clubs be classed as 'South Glasgow' clubs as their stadiums are all South of Duke Street?

Im sure you can clear this up.

Think it is high time that clubs sold their own rights. Why should Rangers fans contribute to Wayne Ronney's 100 grand a week wages? Rangers should have the right to sell the rights to all their home games to the TV channel which pays them most. Fans can then buy a subscription to watch Rangers games. Rangers make more money and we consumers pay for what we want to see knowing that our club of choice benefits.

Would be great for us but obviously the death of scottish football.

Not sure about that but to be honest I don't understand why the top 20 English and Scottish clubs don't tell their respective FA's to fuck off and form a breakway British league. Eventually, the other English and Scottish clubs would see sense, also tell the FA's to fuck off and form the pyramid for the breakway leagues.

Similarly, fuck FIFA off too.

Any chance you could clarify this for me as Im not sure about it.

See these Premier League clubs that are probably gonna go under when the rich guys piss off to the moon, will these clubs be classed as 'South Glasgow' clubs as their stadiums are all South of Duke Street?

Im sure you can clear this up.

Yep, the will obviously be south glasgow clubs. Hook line and sinker. I stay in bluevale lmfao

Well, you obviously don't understand your own idiotic post. Because in reality, you are paying for it!

how am l paying for it? I dont drink. It costs me zero. Thats a profit for me of 40quid. Ur rite, am an idiot. Make sense of it, i've said it about 5times u retard.

how am l paying for it? I dont drink. It costs me zero. Thats a profit for me of 40quid. Ur rite, am an idiot. Make sense of it, i've said it about 5times u retard.

You sound a fun chap!! Sitting in the pub, hands stuck in the pockets!

And now you're earning a profit.

What School of Economics did you go to?