Goian And Others...

graeme_4

Having a really good game. Looks very commanding and solid as fuck. Just shows that there are bargains out there if a bit of scouting is done.

Ortiz has also been really good today now he's in his natural position.. Quite happy with how our new signings are doing.

Also really happy with McMillan, Perry and Wylde who are showing they are good enough for the SPL.

Got to agree.

Really impressed with our youths whenever I have seen them.

McMillan deserves to keep his place and Perry has been solid. Big Goian is fucking brilliant aswell, can play the ball from the back too.

Need to get Wylde tied up asap.

Got to agree.

Really impressed with our youths whenever I have seen them.

McMillan deserves to keep his place and Perry has been solid.

Spot on mate. I know Ally's hand has been forced a bit with injuries, suspensions etc, but I'm enjoying seeing good young Scottish players getting a chance.

As much as I loved Walter Smith, I hated the negative tactics, lack of opportunities for younger players and playing so many of our squad out of their natural position. Hopefully Super is his own man and not Walter version 2.

And another thing, I was a bit iffy on the signing of Lee Wallace but so far 1.5million has actually looked a bargain for the lad.

I was totally against the move for him but I am happily being proved wrong about the lad ! hopefully he keeps it up.

But the experts on here have been telling us Ortiz is shite and our signings have been mediocre. <cr>

Big man looks the part, sailed through it and next to a kid too. Brilliant.

Ortiz needs both time to settle and to be played either in the middle or on the right. We still need to see what McKay and Bedoya can do too. Lafferty at full fitness will make a difference too.

Kerkar today? Was ok!

Ortiz needs both time to settle and to be played either in the middle or on the right. We still need to see what McKay and Bedoya can do too. Lafferty at full fitness will make a difference too.

Kerkar today? Was ok!

Thought Lafferty looked much better up front, midweek he was asked to play centre mid almost backing up Jela, it didnt work and he looked unfit, today he was flying.

I have always defended Ortiz on here, there is a player there, once he can communicate with his team mates and is played on hsi favoured side he will be fine.

Kerkar, looks a bit out of place imo but i agree, he looked ok.

I cant stop thinking about the back 4, they were outstanding!

:)