Tip

bomberbrown

u got a source? did not think so super ally will be the manager by the end of the year and we will win 4 in a row, a just cant believe aw the negativity in this forum when we beat one of our main rivals

Aberdeen have not been a main rival since the late 80's. We maybe theirs, but they are nothing to us, simply another 3 points.

Relentless in what way mate? Its not an agenda. My problem with him is not hidden.

Relentless how?? Eh seriously, constant ally bashing every fuckin thread.

Reading between the lines I reckon u believe McCoist is to blame for everything problematic at ibrox perhaps even, London riots, hurricane Irene, the war in Iraq...

Constructive criticism - No

Brutal knee jerk reactions - Yes!

Relentless how?? Eh seriously, constant ally bashing every fuckin thread.

Reading between the lines I reckon u believe McCoist is to blame for everything problematic at ibrox perhaps even, London riots, hurricane Irene, the war in Iraq...

Constructive criticism - No

Brutal knee jerk reactions - Yes!

Its all contructive and there is obviously nothing knee jerk about it. :rolleyes:

I would advise you not to read between any more lines, you keep getting it wrong.

Its all contructive and there is obviously nothing knee jerk about it. :rolleyes:

I would advise you not to read between any more lines, you keep getting it wrong.

Ha well mate I would never listen to someone who spouts so much negative bile anyways...