Ebay Or Rmbay Rangers Items

Dunny_01

I have just had the brass neck to win a Rangers signed ball with Dave Coopers signature and all team from 88 year for £0.99

The guy mispelled Rangers ( RANGRES ) and i found it. I didnt have the heart to take it for a pound so I sent the guy £30.

Now the point i am trying to make, is Could Rangers Media, no have a EBAY type auction or items for sale Forum ?? This would mean, geniune bears getting a chance at items big or small.

Just a suggestion, hopefully one that maybe could be done, got to say though, Im loving Rangers Media, I would say 100 times better than Follow Follow or any other Rangers site.

Good suggestion (tu)

Was a thread started earlier today with a signed top aswell.

Could be a bit difficult to manage with serious bids and payment ect but it could work.

Yeah I was thinking the same, but we have Post Count, Reputation etc... on hear so would work a treat ??

We asked for it but after blouie was cocked i dont think it will happen. I have some memoribillia i would rather sell to good bears on here.

we should get a Rangers room thread going !! Mines is comin along lovely haha, ive been collecting stuff since 1930 lol well thru my granda, great granda, da etc.......... any good stuff for sale let me know !!

we should get a Rangers room thread going !! Mines is comin along lovely haha, ive been collecting stuff since 1930 lol well thru my granda, great granda, da etc.......... any good stuff for sale let me know !!

I will pm you during the week at some point mate and let you know. A locked forum for posters with over so many posts or ones who have been verified would work well i think. Hopefully admin on here look into it

Nae cocking Dunny. You'll have Blouie in fits if you do.

If you've got a lot of stuff you should take pics and pop them in the Rangerspedia bit of the forum for the rest of us to see. I keep meaning to do that with my 1978 scarf.

Edit: Ok so there's no such part of the Rangerspedia forum to do that but you can upload them directly to the site itself

It would be a good idea but theres lots of risks etc, even with Post count/rep count Mods/admins will still be wary of any deals happening.

If an item is "lost" who is responsible? When money comes into the equation people change regardless of who they support, thats life.

Theres always the possibility of Paid advertisers but then again, what would dictate the advertisers price? It would have to be the same for everyone, etc.

Sadly it would just be to much work:(

It would be a good idea but theres lots of risks etc, even with Post count/rep count Mods/admins will still be wary of any deals happening.

If an item is "lost" who is responsible? When money comes into the equation people change regardless of who they support, thats life.

Theres always the possibility of Paid advertisers but then again, what would dictate the advertisers price? It would have to be the same for everyone, etc.

Sadly it would just be to much work:(

HE HAW........ I JUST WON THE BID For your signed Rangers ball... Ill meet you saturday at the game and give you pound notes....Deal done...

I think this could be done not on a full world wide scale, but you could easily use the post count and reputation ........were theirs a will thiers a way !!

RANGERS MEDIA..... we need to get in the futures market !!!!!!!!

It could get complicated and it wouldn't be without it's problems. Human nature unfortunately.

I've still got the framed photo of Ally, Durrant and Derek Ferguson, autographed by all 3, sitting in the bottom of a cupboard. Paid £150 for it at an auction (pissed), and a mate reckons it would get anything upwards of £250/£300 on Ebay. I'd rather just hang ontae it until a Bear who would appreciate it gave me the £150 a paid for it tae be honest.