Rangers Quotes - Some Belters!

Loan Ranger

I only ever have a drink when we win a trophy. That's why people think I'm an alcoholic. - Ian Ferguson

Other than getting a couple of blokes with balaclavas to beat him up, I have no idea how to cope with Brian Laudrup. Jim Duffy.

I would honestly play them every single week. - Ally McCoist on Celtic.

Happy New Year, Bhoys. - Ally McCoist to the Celtic players who were unhappy at a penalty award.

He is a fantastic player...when he isn't drunk. - Brian Laudrup on Paul Gascoigne.

I'll play for Rangers as long as I can, then spend the rest of my life being depressed. - Ally McCoist

I won't be fining players for getting sent off. Graeme Souness after he was sent off.

In Scotland, I have to say I'm more fond of Glasgow Rangers - not celtc - and there is a great player who played for them, who is still alive today, Willie Henderson. I met up with him recently when Benfica played celtc again" - Eusébio

I'll play anywhere for Rangers. - Kyle Lafferty

More of a quip than a quote...

Super Ally was being dominated by a centre half during one game, and nothing was coming off for him. He tried a wee trick to get past the defender at one point, which the CH easily dealt with, and laughed at McCoist saying, "I've seen you daein' that too many times on the telly, wee man...".

Two minutes later, Super eventually gets a chance and buries it. As he runs past the defender on the way to the re-start, Ally shouts, "Ye'll have seen me doing that a few times on the telly as well, big man!"

More of a quip than a quote...

Super Ally was being dominated by a centre half during one game, and nothing was coming off for him. He tried a wee trick to get past the defender at one point, which the CH easily dealt with, and laughed at McCoist saying, "I've seen you daein' that too many times on the telly, wee man...".

Two minutes later, Super eventually gets a chance and buries it. As he runs past the defender on the way to the re-start, Ally shouts, "Ye'll have seen me doing that a few times on the telly as well, big man!"

hmm was that not against Leeds :pipe::uk: