This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

Who gives a monkey's fuck if they are the same person or not?

They are mischief making, tarrier bastards, the whole lot of them.

Ignore the cunts until the case is settled, and then you can wallow in their pain after Rangers FC either wins the case outright, or has to pay a few million to make HMRC look like they actually did something.

(tu)

I don't understand why people care what they say.

Seriously mate see if someone could be arsed to makle a timeline of all the major things he said was going to happen i would think people would start to realise just how much of a fantasist he really is.

I cant believe someone who spent 14 months telling is a Rangers "fakeover" would never happen is still taken seriously. He takes credit for an exclusive that sherrifs officers turned up at Ibrox but fuck all happened :lol:

little of his nonsense has ever come true.

If that was the case, it would be in their best interest to agree a payment plan or to accept a smaller one off payment. Putting us into admin would see them gain no cash and a lengthy legal bill for their troubles.

Sometimes im a bit unsure about whyte but the way he's set this up (him being the only secured creditor) was a stroke of genius looking back in hindsight. If he had written the debt off straight away we would have very little leverage left (if any) if hmrc win this case

Great point mate (tu)

given that we are if not a rest case certainly going to set precident I don't imagine hmrc will be keen on any settlement. its win or lose I expect. all or nothing if you prefer.

their is no way anyone is in a position to predict that, we know notyhing of the evidence from either side and whether it would maybe suit HMRC to accept a settlement, they settle a lot of cases that way.

I'm not just contradicitng you for the sake of it but lets not mislead each other on this subject, leave that to the taigs....

their is no way anyone is in a position to predict that, we know notyhing of the evidence from either side and whether it would maybe suit HMRC to accept a settlement, they settle a lot of cases that way.

I9;m not just contradicitng you for the sake of it but lets not mislead each other on this subject, leave that to the taigs....

hence the phrase I don't imagine.

:lol:

I'm not sure if it has been discussed but the Donegal mentalist was forced to withdraw a story about Davo's agent on Wednesday. He has went silent on the reasons. :sherlock:

oh he hasnt went silent by choice, they russian mafia types threatened to reveal to the world all the sordid details of what he does to his daughter at night time :pipe: