ps3 clan WATP

pb1690

In your Sig it shows your MW3 Callsign right, well you know those 4 little slots you have at the bottom with badges, how do you get them as i see alot of people with them but i have none, just curious?

the 4 slots are where i got 2 in the last 4 cod games so if u not played any of them thats why your`s is blank.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the clan title :drool:

so many people ask where to get it etc..

I always point them in the right direction to join the clan but I think most people find elite to confusing <cr>

alot off people want 2 join the clan but most dont use elite on there pc (only place where people see there invites)we still got 15 pending invites and some of the latest people 2 join i sent them invites about a month ago lol its still not up and running right on the ps3 which is very poor.

so what do u think of the game then?

i still love cod.

Loving it right now, mostly playing TDM, it's a shame that more or less nobody else on the forum plays TDM as i'm too fussed about Domination etc. Hopefully we could get some good clan games shortly.

Finally joined. So what's the script with this then? (if u know) can u play together? When u play in your own game does that add xp to the clan etc?

dont know yet they not started games that u can earn xp for the clan yet bummer but feel free 2 add me on the ps3 an we will get some games going

Loving it right now, mostly playing TDM, it's a shame that more or less nobody else on the forum plays TDM as i'm too fussed about Domination etc. Hopefully we could get some good clan games shortly.

they still not started clan games yet but i sometimes play tdm so add me on the ps3

all I play is TDM or kill confirmed

grindhouse86 is my username if you wanna gee me an add mate (tu)

dont know yet they not started games that u can earn xp for the clan yet bummer but feel free 2 add me on the ps3 an we will get some games going

Ahh I see. Hopefully they start stuff like that soon... I mate I'll give u an add when I'm on. Show u how it's done :-P

In case you don't know - when playing online and in the Friends menu, if you scroll right (using the D-pad) you will see all WATP clan members are online to send game invites and friend requests. (tu)

Could you explain that a bit better ??

Could you explain that a bit better ??

Aye :blush: It made sense in my head last night.

1. In your Lobby
  2. press Triangle
  3. into your PSN Friends list
  4. right on the D-pad
  5. past Recent Players
  6. MW3 Facebook Friends
  7. into WATP Clan List
  8. press X on a name to
  9. Invite to Party
  10. Join Game
  11. send Clan Memebers Friend requests
  12. Report Player

:rolleyes: Hope that's better although I thought the original still made sense. :21: