UFC - Jon "Bones" Jones

Its inevitable Anderson Silva will step up to fight him imo. What a fucking fight that would be :drool: But anderson might feel he shouldnt have to step up because hes been around for longer/is the better fighter

Its inevitable Anderson Silva will step up to fight him imo. What a fucking fight that would be :drool: But anderson might feel he shouldnt have to step up because hes been around for longer/is the better fighter

would love to see that fight happen (tu) i think jones would edge it but it would be superb to watch!!

Havent watched UFC in ages! is Lesnar still fighting? read something about him going back to WWE :dry:

He got beat last week mate and announced his retirement. Don't know anything about him going to WWE but i do know he got a serious back injury and he's fucked.. hence why he's finished in the cage!

Anybody reckon A. Overeem will win the H/Weight title?

Me. The guys an absolute animal. His striking and kicks/knees are great and hes such a big guy so if he takes you down there isnt much you can do if hes on top of you

Fantastic talent. He is only going to get better, he has only been training for four years. Frightening.

Everybody can be beaten though. Make no mistake, someone will find his chin eventually. Then we will see what he is made of. Rashad Evans is the only guy I see challenging him.

I think he is a bit of a knob myself, but a great fighter nonetheless.

Anybody reckon A. Overeem will win the H/Weight title?

I'm picking JDS. Overeem's a fantastic striker but he still has a questionable chin and his footwork isn't great, its obviously slower than JDS' considering that he's a lot bigger than him. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Overeem won though.

Fantastic talent. He is only going to get better, he has only been training for four years. Frightening.

Everybody can be beaten though. Make no mistake, someone will find his chin eventually. Then we will see what he is made of. Rashad Evans is the only guy I see challenging him.

I think he is a bit of a knob myself, but a great fighter nonetheless.

You dont thnk Anderson Silva would challenge him ? I think its inevitable these two will meet. No1 can really get close to either just now. They are both so unorthadox aswell it would be fascinating to watch.

Also i think if anyone was going to find hos chin it would be silva , has he not got the best striking percentage in the UFC or something ? certainly high like high 80's

You dont thnk Anderson Silva would challenge him ? I think its inevitable these two will meet. No1 can really get close to either just now. They are both so unorthadox aswell it would be fascinating to watch.

Also i think if anyone was going to find hos chin it would be silva , has he not got the best striking percentage in the UFC or something ? certainly high like high 80's

Anderson could be the man to do it, greatest of all time in my opinion. I just don't see this fight happening, would be a great spectacle however.

Anderson Silva, on top form, is a sight to behold. Okami was petrified of him once he started to find his range. He is not the best wrestler though, but has never been beaten by a wrestler. That could be Jones best chance of winning.

Dream fight.

I'm picking JDS. Overeem's a fantastic striker but he still has a questionable chin and his footwork isn't great, its obviously slower than JDS' considering that he's a lot bigger than him. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Overeem won though.

I pick Junior as well, has very good speed, and a much better gas tank than Overeem. He also hits like a fucking lorry.

Reem is a good fighter, but im not buying into the hype just yet. You cannot put muscles on your chin, and his cardio used to be shite when he was lean as fuck, I really cannot see it being much better plus 40 lbs of bulk.

Do not really trust the horsemeat story regarding Overeem's rapid growth. He has never pissed hot, but something about the whole thing doesn't sit right with me.

alistair_overeem_timeline1.jpg

I pick Junior as well, has very good speed, and a much better gas tank than Overeem. He also hits like a fucking lorry.

Reem is a good fighter, but im not buying into the hype just yet. You cannot put muscles on your chin, and his cardio used to be shite when he was lean as fuck, I really cannot see it being much better plus 40 lbs of bulk.

Do not really trust the horsemeat story regarding Overeem's rapid growth. He has never pissed hot, but something about the whole thing doesn't sit right with me.

alistair_overeem_timeline1.jpg

Neither do I but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. He apparently had to starve to make 205 so taking that into account, as well as eating horse meat and bulking himself up, that might explain the change.

Neither do I but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. He apparently had to starve to make 205 so taking that into account, as well as eating horse meat and bulking himself up, that might explain the change.

He does deserve the benefit of the doubt, and i will give him it until proven otherwise. However, to put on that amount of muscle in a short time, you would have to put some serious time into it....whilst training for MMA/K1 at the same time?

And all the while fighting in Japan, where fighters are not tested? Even though he held the heavyweight title in Strikeforce. It just does not make sense to me.

Overeem is a very nice chap though, as is JDS. Both great ambassadors of the sport.

Anderson could be the man to do it, greatest of all time in my opinion. I just don't see this fight happening, would be a great spectacle however.

Anderson Silva, on top form, is a sight to behold. Okami was petrified of him once he started to find his range. He is not the best wrestler though, but has never been beaten by a wrestler. That could be Jones best chance of winning.

Dream fight.

What else are they going to do though ? they will both still be around by the time they ave beaten all the people they can in their respective weight divisions. And they are both the best in their weight divisions , i just think its inevitable it will happen. Dont know who will move up or down in weight though

If Shogun can take Hendo down, I'm pretty sure Jones will be able to do that and when on top, elbow him senseless. Jones is on another planet.

I would love to see the fight.

Hendo is a greco-roman wrestler and Jones main wrestling strength is in the clinch.

And I dont see Jones finishing Hendo with strikes and there is every opportunity Hendo could land that Hendo bomb. Jones more than likely beats him but it is a different type of challenge.

I believe Rashad has a good chance against Bones.

What else are they going to do though ? they will both still be around by the time they ave beaten all the people they can in their respective weight divisions. And they are both the best in their weight divisions , i just think its inevitable it will happen. Dont know who will move up or down in weight though

No danger Bones makes 185. IF it happens, Anderson steps up, vacates his title, beats Jones and retires the greatest martial artist ever to have lived.

Maybe.

I would love to see the fight.

Hendo is a greco-roman wrestler and Jones main wrestling strength is in the clinch.

And I dont see Jones finishing Hendo with strikes and there is every opportunity Hendo could land that Hendo bomb. Jones more than likely beats him but it is a different type of challenge.

I believe Rashad has a good chance against Bones.

Hendo has fantastic credentials but his MMA wrestling is nothing special anymore. He was taken down by Feijao and Shogun at 205 and even his chin is starting to go although he is still incredibly tough to finish. He's not walking through punches anymore.

But for Hendo to land that, he has to get through the 84 inch reach of Jones. Just don't fancy his chances at all.

That fight will be interesting but again, I think Jones will do well. Evan's chin is poor and he's much smaller than Jones so I can see him losing quite handily.

Hendo has fantastic credentials but his MMA wrestling is nothing special anymore. He was taken down by Feijao and Shogun at 205 and even his chin is starting to go although he is still incredibly tough to finish. He's not walking through punches anymore.

But for Hendo to land that, he has to get through the 84 inch reach of Jones. Just don't fancy his chances at all.

That fight will be interesting but again, I think Jones will do well. Evan's chin is poor and he's much smaller than Jones so I can see him losing quite handily.

I agree.

On the Rashad fight, Rashad is really fast and has power in both hands. He changes levels really well and is explosive. He has also trained with him so he knows a lot about him.

I think Rashad has the best chance because I believe he is the only one who can get inside that reach well enough.

But Jones is just a stylistic nightmare for everyone.

Maybe Phil Davis but then again he has many question marks over him, Davis has fantastic wrestling credentials is probably a better wrestler than him and he is a big Light-Heavyweight and has I think an 80 inch reach so the reach isnt as much a factor.