How many M.O.A.B's have you got?

keitchy

I haven't even gotten close to one, my best killstreak is 11 :disappointment:

My kill streak i 11 and thats running and gunning. M.O.A.B can be done by sitting and camping. Kill streak is only with your guns in this game.

Imo tactical insertion, quick draw and M.O.A.B needs to be taken out of this game and the game IMO will be far better.

My kill streak i 11 and thats running and gunning. M.O.A.B can be done by sitting and camping. Kill streak is only with your guns in this game.

Imo tactical insertion, quick draw and M.O.A.B needs to be taken out of this game and the game IMO will be far better.

I didn't think it was just guns that got you a killstreak. Kills with the rewards get you up to the next one ?

Mines is 16 anyway, running about with the UMP on Domination.

There's a difference between patrolling an area and sitting in a corner. This game isn't so bad for people sitting about, it's just easy to defend so people tend to stick to one wee area. Don't moan about that, just get better.

I am coming across them all the time hiding behind pallets at doorways and lying prone waiting for people to come out doorways. iT DOES MY NUT IN. it doesn't matter how good your are! if campers are playing they will get you. they sit in hiding waiting for you to go past. And you will walk past them sometime during the game. Anyone can do what a camper does.

If people who sit still for a number of minutes or stay around the same spot!? they should show as a red dot.