Rangers TV

LMT

I live in the U.S.

I subscribe to Rangers TV to watch the games

On the day of the match, I avoid Facebook so as not to learn the score.

Hows about all effing week I am looking forward to the Rangers playing Dundee Utd.

Hows about today I learn that Rangers TV IS NOT making the game available!

Hows about I click on the icon to watch the highlights and all I get is black screen!

Hows about I get no reply when I email them asking why I am not able to watch the freaking game!

Hows about I put my computer up Lindsay Herron's ass if I hear his looped intro for Blue News and how he has some Cracking Action for me ONE MORE TIME instead of getting the program I want.

FUCK ALL. I want to see the damn game!

Thank you and that is all.

So, do you know what the score was?

Yeah I finally broke down and checked--but still--I want to SEE IT no read it! Show me the highlights! I want to know what the hell happened to the boys!

What the hell happened?

You should have known that Scottish Cup games weren't being shown on RangersTV this season.

DW mate you didn't miss much. It was fucking awful.

I didn't know that. They didn't say that when I subscribed. I watched them on Satellite before this. Plus, aside from being an eager fan in the 90s while I was in Edinburgh, I only just pick the game back up.

SO WHAT THE HELL!!!! I am not going to see any of the important games Rangers are in?

You should have known that Scottish Cup games weren't being shown on RangersTV this season.

DW mate you didn't miss much. It was fucking awful.

How on earth did they get their asses spanked so bad! I mean, I know they lost Jelavic but really man, is the entire team pure shit without him? I don't think so. Or did that just get in their head?

The whole idea of Rangers TV was to show games to fans abroad. :mad:

Heavy Duty dude but you could have watched it on the BBC website :lol:

HOw's about I just now go on BBC to check up on what you wrote and I got Eli fucking Manning staring back at me.

Why the hell does the BCC have that as the front page in Sport?? Who the hell cares about the Super Bowl in the UK and Europe!

Get the fuck!

HOw's about I just now go on BBC to check up on what you wrote and I got Eli fucking Manning staring back at me.

Why the hell does the BCC have that as the front page in Sport?? Who the hell cares about the Super Bowl in the UK and Europe!

Get the fuck!

haha, makes a change form Payton Mannng. But that's maybe because your in the states. Fabio Capello is on the front page of our BBC.

Here's a link to the game highlights but.

The whole idea of Rangers TV was to show games to fans abroad. :mad:

Heavy Duty dude but you could have watched it on the BBC website :lol:

how could I have watched it on the BBC website? You mean the highlights or the actual game? All I see are interviews

haha, makes a change form Payton Mannng. But that's maybe because your in the states. Fabio Capello is on the front page of our BBC.

Here's a link to the game highlights but.

I don't see the link, mate.

Cheers on that anyways. Much appreciated if you could send it again.

I can't stand either Manning and I don't care for American football or basketball. I was at work and had to deal with the crap. All I was thinking, "man, can't wait to get home and watch that Rangers game."

Well, here I am, beer in hand, talking to you lot about how it all went to shit.

I AM SO LIVID!

Not even the highlights man!

I'm packing it in.

Cheers for your responses. So frustrating!

I don't see the link, mate.

Cheers on that anyways. Much appreciated if you could send it again.

I can't stand either Manning and I don't care for American football or basketball. I was at work and had to deal with the crap. All I was thinking, "man, can't wait to get home and watch that Rangers game."

Well, here I am, beer in hand, talking to you lot about how it all went to shit.

I AM SO LIVID!

Not even the highlights man!

I'm packing it in.

Cheers for your responses. So frustrating!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16778861

or

www .bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16778861 not a link but just join the dots.

or

No highlights man! Just Peter fucking Houston tellin us how he stuck it to the Rangers and Rangers fans greeting. Cause I am in the states!

Its just so worse! I keep reading about this game and can't even see it!

or

No highlights man! Just Peter fucking Houston tellin us how he stuck it to the Rangers and Rangers fans greeting. Cause I am in the states!

Its just so worse! I keep reading about this game and can't even see it!

To be honest, the RangersTV product is pretty bollocks. I often get a more stable stream from coughs. When RTV is good stream, it is fantastic, but it is quite temperamental and can have a patchy stretch a few times a game. Nothing quite like wondering WTF has happened in the game whilst RTV decides it wants to buffer for 20 seconds every 1 minute for a few minutes on the trot. That said, Australian internet connections are the same quality as 2001 internet connections in the rest of the world.