Logo designer required - Gold Coast RSC.

brido1873

• 1 month later...

Good morning lads,it looks like you have been busy,there are some nice ideas there,i'll show them to some of the lads to see what they think.Thanks for your efforts,its really appreciated. :praise:

Any news on the Gold Coast RSC?

I can understand if the current turmoil has put the club on the backburner for a while.

How about something along these lines?

gcrsc-c-2012.png

Was he asking for embroidery-minded options? Cause that would be fuck-near impossible to recreate.

Logos need to be just as appealing in b/w as they are in color, and usable at at size across any media.

**Not trying to slag ya, man. Just saying, if they want something to go on a polo that's A) Going to cost a good old bit; and B) never going to represent well compared to the intentions.

Done these two when this thread was first posted but never uploaded them as I lost the thread after the whole administration thing etc

70w2li.jpg

29aj4p.jpg

After reading a few posts further up about embroidery issues, I think mine might be a bit too much also! :P

Done these two when this thread was first posted but never uploaded them as I lost the thread after the whole administration thing etc

70w2li.jpg

29aj4p.jpg

After reading a few posts further up about embroidery issues, I think mine might be a bit too much also! :P

A bit, yah wink.gif

It's great everyone giving up some time for this though! Might have to take a stab now...

Was he asking for embroidery-minded options? Cause that would be fuck-near impossible to recreate.

Logos need to be just as appealing in b/w as they are in color, and usable at at size across any media.

**Not trying to slag ya, man. Just saying, if they want something to go on a polo that's A) Going to cost a good old bit; and B) never going to represent well compared to the intentions.

I did a simpler design too... but it just wasn't as much fun.

And a designer has to work to his brief. I work for a guy who gets polo shirts embroidered with the most intricate designs - it can be done.

I take your point though - but you did use the busiest example. The thread was basically giving the guy some ideas. A bit of creative fun involving the Gers.

I did a simpler design too... but it just wasn't as much fun.

And a designer has to work to his brief. I work for a guy who gets polo shirts embroidered with the most intricate designs - it can be done.

I take your point though - but you did use the busiest example. The thread was basically giving the guy some ideas. A bit of creative fun involving the Gers.

Nah mate, it was tops. I didn't mean to come down so hard. Briefs are what they are, I know that. I used to be in-house for a print company, most of the briefs consisted of, "They want something that POPS."

I've seen some pretty complex embroidery stuffs, done some myself, but as a matter of cost... eek.

Helluva spot for a facebook page and the like, though. Cheers, mate.

Nah mate, it was tops. I didn't mean to come down so hard. Briefs are what they are, I know that. I used to be in-house for a print company, most of the briefs consisted of, "They want something that POPS."

I've seen some pretty complex embroidery stuffs, done some myself, but as a matter of cost... eek.

Helluva spot for a facebook page and the like, though. Cheers, mate.

Cheers dude. I know what your sayin'.

(tu)