My view of Today

garycassidy1802

EITHER, Craig Whyte is an absolute fucking mastermind and is taking a huge gamble in order to try oust this HMRC, by staging a massive bluff. Us going into Administration in two weeks would not be favourable to HMRC, so he could save our club long term and come out of this a massive hero and give the club a new lease of life.

or

Craig Whyte has put us into potential administration, (purely his actions today, as I do not blame Whyte for our worries) - but he has for the sole reason that nothing else has worked, and things can't get much more fucked than we can see in front of us, and the club will still survive, thankfully, but be nothing more than a bit part team in the SPL for the next decade or so, as the transfer embargo that comes with the Administrative status, and the ten point deduction, means no European football or club bonuses in coming years, hence, lower income than we have ever had.

I just really hope the first one is true, but I guess time will tell. My mind is fucked though, and has been for the past few months. I don't know what to believe.

Exactly.

I will reserve my judgement on Whyte until I know how this goes. The last thing the club needs is to boo the only person who was willing to save this club.

I genuinely hope he pulls this off if it is the first option he is trying, but either way, I will be behind Rangers Football Club, and as long as Whyte is a part of that, I am completely behind him too.