Alandria - Custom DB

D. Diggler

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on work permits? Should I include them?

Prize money aswell. Enough to challenge Europe but less than the EPL, enough to rival the top leagues or enough to dominate the world?

Also is everyone cool with the nation rep being on the same level as the likes of Turkey and Greece? It'll increase over time, don't want them to start off as a top force.

League and club reps will probably fall in between Holland and France but I'm not sure yet.

Prize money aswell. Enough to challenge Europe but less than the EPL, enough to rival the top leagues or enough to dominate the world?

Also is everyone cool with the nation rep being on the same level as the likes of Turkey and Greece? It'll increase over time, don't want them to start off as a top force.

League and club reps will probably fall in between Holland and France but I'm not sure yet.

I set the money at a France/Bundesliga level but the rep somewhere around Turkey to Holland. With that, a natural progression would be about five-seven years to the range of the EPL, La Liga, and Serie A.

Work permits suck, can'em. Most of us probably play with UK based clubs more often than not. Let's get a vacation, eh? 10310.gif

I set the money at a France/Bundesliga level but the rep somewhere around Turkey to Holland. With that, a natural progression would be about five-seven years to the range of the EPL, La Liga, and Serie A.

Work permits suck, can'em. Most of us probably play with UK based clubs more often than not. Let's get a vacation, eh? 10310.gif

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I'll just go with that.

Would you know the prize money you get in they leagues by any chance?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I'll just go with that.

Would you know the prize money you get in they leagues by any chance?

I wanna say it's 8-12m for the winners? I haven't played a non-UK game in a while. Rangers one going all the time, and then I took Truro to the EPL in the minimum number of years in 12. You could just set one to holiday while you're out and see what comes up.

Work Permits similar to Scotland would be decent - only max potential youngsters or players with a set amount of caps for the national side, but I'm not sure how long that would take.

It's your game man, be creative with it.

I'm hoping to get this out in the next few days, need a little help with something though.

I'm not sure the level of player the game will fill the clubs with so I was thinking of giving teams a decent enough starting budget to strengthen where needed. The Premiership would have a balance of £30M, Championship £20M, League 1 £10M and so forth. I may change it after I test the game but for now does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Also the prize for winning the APL is currently £12M. So the TV money was going to be £3M to round it up to £15M, too much? TV money would decrease by division also.

I'm sure there was something else but I forget. No more players to add?

It'll fill with players around an average level for the competition. I started new sides in various levels one and checked it in the editor. You can expect PL-level sides to get players between 150-170 PA, and a couple -9's in the youth setup, and then on down the line for the different levels of leagues.

Fantastic work mate. Don't play the computer version regularly but the work you've put in is amazing!You should be creating the real Rangers' kits too! Some of the designs are brilliant!

Thanks. Trust me when I say there is far better than myself out there, it'd be a dream to design our kits though. :lol:

It'll fill with players around an average level for the competition. I started new sides in various levels one and checked it in the editor. You can expect PL-level sides to get players between 150-170 PA, and a couple -9's in the youth setup, and then on down the line for the different levels of leagues.

Thanks, that's what I was guessing. Not sure if I asked already but mind testing it when it's done? I'm sure I could trust you to stop the faults and suggest ways to make it better.

Fuck me, this is genius!Name: James GrayD.O.B: 12/3/1991Second Nationality: ScottishPosition: RMClub: Bluechester UtdHeight: 5ft 9Weight: 10stHair colour: BlondeCM 01/02 Clone: no

Haha, wouldn't say genius myself but thanks. (tu):lol:

If you've got anymore players you'd like in, even friends, get them up.

Yeah, mate. Fire it over.

Were you replacing an extinct country or a current one? Most of the problems are going to come in scheduling, re: int'l breaks. I've tried for a year off and on to get an 18 team SPL and SPL2 to work with full promotion and relegation throughout the Scottish system (shocking idea, I know). I'll find scheduling issues in year three you could never predict.

Yeah, mate. Fire it over.

Were you replacing an extinct country or a current one? Most of the problems are going to come in scheduling, re: int'l breaks. I've tried for a year off and on to get an 18 team SPL and SPL2 to work with full promotion and relegation throughout the Scottish system (shocking idea, I know). I'll find scheduling issues in year three you could never predict.

Thanks. Still a bit to wait though.

Yeah I was replacing an extinct country, Czechoslovakia I think it was. I was worried about the scheduling as I'm not too versed in the subject but I guess I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it.

Just a little update on the logo side of things.

AFA Cup - All clubs

AFA League Cup - Only Premiership & Championship clubs

AFA League Trophy - Only League 1 & 2

Livestrong Conference League Trophy - Only Conference North & South

afacup.pngafaleaguecup.png

afaleaguetrophy.pnglivestrongconferencelea.png

I've made a youth academy that'll work much like the INF Clairefontaine. It'll produce quality regens between the ages of 14-17 that you can sign on a free. This was the National team logo I made a while ago, only added "youth academy" to it.

afayouthacademy.png

Losing some steam with this so need some more input.

I'm currently working on the awards. These are just the Premiership ones, the other divisions will have the same awards.

RBA Premier League Team of the Week

RBA Premier League Goal of the Month

RBA Premier League Manager of the Month

RBA Premier League Player of the Month

RBA Premier League Young Player of the Month

RBA Premier League Team of the Season

RBA Premier League Goal of the Season

RBA Premier League Top Goalscorer

RBA Premier League Manager of the Year

RBA Premier League Player of the Year

RBA Premier League Young Player of the Year

Am I missing any?

Also,

Alandrian Player of the Year

Alandrian Young Player of the Year

These two will be awarded at the end of December to Alandrian players only, playing in any league in the world.

Losing some steam with this so need some more input.

I'm currently working on the awards. These are just the Premiership ones, the other divisions will have the same awards.

RBA Premier League Team of the Week

RBA Premier League Goal of the Month

RBA Premier League Manager of the Month

RBA Premier League Player of the Month

RBA Premier League Young Player of the Month

RBA Premier League Team of the Season

RBA Premier League Goal of the Season

RBA Premier League Top Goalscorer

RBA Premier League Manager of the Year

RBA Premier League Player of the Year

RBA Premier League Young Player of the Year

Am I missing any?

Also,

Alandrian Player of the Year

Alandrian Young Player of the Year

These two will be awarded at the end of December to Alandrian players only, playing in any league in the world.

Looks bout right to me. Players' Player of the Year and Media POY maybe? Don't most leagues have both?

Currently working on the stadiums, then it's on to rivalries, kits and finally players. So it shouldn't be too much longer.

Whilst I'm working in the stadiums could a couple of you sort out some rivalries and derby names? It'll help speed things along once I come to it.

Thanks