RFFF & Save Rangers

BEARGER

Getting a few tweets saying that Mark Dingwall has reneged on a promise to close the www.saverangers.com website. Not sure I understand this. Why would they (RSA,RST &Supp.Assoc)shut it down? It may be required if there was any fans buy out or share issue proposals. My understanding is that the RFFF is for the day to day running costs while the club is in administration and is not for buying shares later on. Have I got this right?

Getting a few tweets saying that Mark Dingwall has reneged on a promise to close the www.saverangers.com website. Not sure I understand this. Why would they (RSA,RST &Supp.Assoc)shut it down? It may be required if there was any fans buy out or share issue proposals. My understanding is that the RFFF is for the day to day running costs while the club is in administration and is not for buying shares later on. Have I got this right?

That's what it appears to be, although the details are STILL sketchy. I don't see why other sites need to be closed.

That real?

Apparently so mate the guy has very publically 'pledged' one million quid to save rangers as and when it is needed.seperate thread on this about a week ago,the guy is genuine as far as I know and if you find the thread read his comments on why he has pledged to do this.makes you proud to be a bluenose.

Apparently so mate the guy has very publically 'pledged' one million quid to save rangers as and when it is needed.seperate thread on this about a week ago,the guy is genuine as far as I know and if you find the thread read his comments on why he has pledged to do this.makes you proud to be a bluenose.

Can't seen to find the thread mate.

my money will go to save rangers not the fff.

He's not giving it to FF. It's a apledge he made to saverangers.com. Appears it is a genuine offer/pledge. He said something like, he want's to make sure his grandchildren have a Rangers to follow when they grow up. ??

He would be mad to donate £1M to the RFFF imo. Better using it to help buy the club and get share(s) in it. The RFFF should only be used to drip feed cash as and when required by the club for ongoing running costs, keep our big money to ensure we the fans have a say in the future of OUR club.

It was myself who was arguing with Dingwall and was subsequently given a life ban .

At the RFFF meeting it was brought up that having two seperate schemes would only confuse the issue amongst fans , M D was asked to suspend the site , he was given the mike stated that the saverangers site would be taken down and was subsequently thanked by Sandy Jardine and Jim Hannah , he is now refuting that completly and as such he has lied to not only everyone at the meeting but also the many supporters who use FF as their main source of info .

I also stated that as a life time RST member I was not against the saverangers campaign but at the moment it would be better if there was an actual Rangers to save ,than getting possible pledges for a club that may not exist , heavens forbid, but until we are bought over and exit administration anything is possible

It was myself who was arguing with Dingwall and was subsequently given a life ban .

At the RFFF meeting it was brought up that having two seperate schemes would only confuse the issue amongst fans , M D was asked to suspend the site , he was given the mike stated that the saverangers site would be taken down and was subsequently thanked by Sandy Jardine and Jim Hannah , he is now refuting that completly and as such he has lied to not only everyone at the meeting but also the many supporters who use FF as their main source of info .

I also stated that as a life time RST member I was not against the saverangers campaign but at the moment it would be better if there was an actual Rangers to save ,than getting possible pledges for a club that may not exist , heavens forbid, but until we are bought over and exit administration anything is possible

We have two things in common, Life Time RST members and banned from FF :D

If true, then its another nail in the coffin for Dingwall.

Dingwall fanboys wont like that though (tu)

Linked you into this 2 days ago but apparently you didnt believe the Blogger.

http://williampoole.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/save-rangers-is-no-more/

No think blogger is just a Dingwall hater, he may have good reason. The story is also different, then again depends who you believe.

At the time I was just posting some info that may have been of interest and which I questionned.This was your response to another who claimed the information was "complete and utter rubbish."

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

shorerdbear, on 11 March 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

We have e-mails from the two other groups agreeing wording and to share the cost of the leaflets. There appears to be a couple of bloggers with OCD that some people seem to believe. I have no idea why.

I know was just trying to smoke out the OP. As usual its "only quoting" another site, really is pathetic.

At the time I was just posting some info that may have been of interest and which I questionned.This was your response to another who claimed the information was "complete and utter rubbish."

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

shorerdbear, on 11 March 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

We have e-mails from the two other groups agreeing wording and to share the cost of the leaflets. There appears to be a couple of bloggers with OCD that some people seem to believe. I have no idea why.

I know was just trying to smoke out the OP. As usual its "only quoting" another site, really is pathetic.

Yes that's my quote and I stand by it.