Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

greatest idea I've heard yet on this thread:

"to help rangers out, I'm not buying a season ticket"

please dont.

pretty please even

plus refering to rangers fans as you and not us.....:shifty:

You're clueless too. Away and bile yer heed! :sleep1:

Listen all very well getting on to the OP but there could actually be some sense in this or some legal loophole worth exploiting by the new owner, be it offering discounted single match tickets which would amount to the price of a season ticket! Where fans could pay a nominal fee to keep there seat on! And if the seat is not getting used it can be sold and funds donated to the fighting fund

I concur (tu)

The OP is another feb-march joiner making stupid proclamations. Abusing other bears is another dead giveaway.

We'll Eat Killie Pies When Celtics Treble Dies :lol:

:shifty:

The OP is my brother who is one of the most loyal Rangers men you will ever meet. He was recently made redundant and still sunk himself into debt to renew his season ticket for this year. You are allowing your paranoia to rule you much the same I imagine as the witch drowners/burners back in the middle ages. The guy is worried sick about OUR club and makes a suggestion that would mean giving all his money to Rangers and fuck all to Ticketus and for that he's branded a Mick, well fuck you all and if any of you slandering wanks fancy a bit of the old ulta vi I'm in Ibrox street come down and we can sort this out like men...Or don't you have the balls?

i think you should keep you're suggestions to a minimum after you're last ....

hows that working out BTW?

Not bad. Thanks for asking. I'm literate and numerate - unlike your great self!...

Need any guidance? Please give me a shout. I'm all for helping out people who haven't had a chance in life. :wanker:

The OP is my brother who is one of the most loyal Rangers men you will ever meet. He was recently made redundant and still sunk himself into debt to renew his season ticket for this year. You are allowing your paranoia to rule you much the same I imagine as the witch drowners/burners back in the middle ages. The guy is worried sick about OUR club and makes a suggestion that would mean giving all his money to Rangers and fuck all to Ticketus and for that he's branded a Mick, well fuck you all and if any of you slandering wanks fancy a bit of the old ulta vi I'm in Ibrox street come down and we can sort this out like men...Or don't you have the balls?

Cheers Pedro! Some of these cunts need a jag in 'the erm'! But there 'are' a lot of great Rangers fans on here too - just like you and I. The good ones who have maybe even witnessed some of our greatest triumphs over the past 40 years. And here's the best bit...

BRIAN KENNEDY IS THE NEW MR. RANGERS.

You and I know that for a FACT!

The other fucks need to start getting used to it - FAST! Or get left behind... :ph34r:

It's not what you think you know - it's who you fucking know!... :sherlock:

Not bad. Thanks for asking. I'm literate and numerate - unlike your great self!...

Need any guidance? Please give me a shout. I'm all for helping out people who haven't had a chance in life. :wanker:

i do need guidance actualy, where can I buy the glue u're using??

To be honest, this has turned out to be a fairly disastrous deal for Ticketus. How many people knew of Ticketus before all this blew up? And yet it is clear that for years Ticketus has been dealing with Rangers. Companies like Ticketus operate best under the radar because the deals, while perfectly acceptable and probably necessary, don't stand up well to public scrutiny.

:lol:

Fanny.

Someone states that ticketus clearly won't be so fucking stupid to not have a clause in there that if there isnt wnough ST sales we have to pay in another way an you respond with 'I doubt it' Oh yipee! Let aw no buy ST cos you 'doubt it'

Superb.

great!

another internet hard man, just what this place needs.

Calm down all.The idea would have merit if it shafted Ticketus but as I earlier posted it won't.Doesnt make the OP a tim

doesnt make him a bear either.

he states in another thread that buying a ST is back on for him, but still comes in here and deffends his idea.

logs in as someone else to confirm his own posts.

taigery written all over it!!!