an idea for a new 4th strip for tomorrow

weedurranty

I know this sounds a little add and all but because of the unique circumstances around this game, we should put"we don't do walking away" somewhere on the front of an orange top tomorrow. Just a thought. it would truly show we have the battle fever on and would make :Them" shite their pants

i think we are taking the quote too far IMO with the song apparently being played tomorrow and selling the shirts on our website with it rinted in the back , it was a great qoute but its just tacky imo

yeah I hear ya. It is kinda over used but im looking for something to grab onto for tomorrow because to be honest, given our recent form, Im scared

I know this sounds a little add and all but because of the unique circumstances around this game, we should put"we don't do walking away" somewhere on the front of an orange top tomorrow. Just a thought. it would truly show we have the battle fever on and would make :Them" shite their pants

Before the Killie game, I proposed a meeting a week beforehand to show solidarity. I am still getting the piss ripped out of me. I now bestow this honour upon you (Hopefully).

Might take some of the heat off me.

:uk: