So what do we make of this?

AMMS

This is an odd story - http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=11389

"It has come to the attention of the Board of Directors of St Mirren Football Club Limited that a meeting took place in our Boardroom in November 2011. This meeting was attended by Mr Ken McGeoch, Mr Paul Davies and Mr Gary Withey, Company Secretary of Rangers Football Club Limited. +

During the meeting Mr Withey had sight of and inspected commercially sensitive documents of St Mirren Football Club. At one point during the meeting the Club’s General Manager was brought into the meeting and asked various questions including whether or not the Club used Employee Benefit Trusts (E.B.T.s).

As a Director of the Company, Mr McGeoch had every right to inspect such documents. The Board, however, consider that his decision to show these documents to an Office Holder of another SPL club is a serious breach of trust and an error of judgement.

In light of the information available to the Board, they have asked Mr McGeoch to resign his position as a Director of the Company with immediate effect. Should he fail to do so within the next 48 hours, we regret the Company shall be forced to call, at the Club’s expense, an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company to consider this matter further.

+ The selling consortium of St Mirren directors were not informed of Mr Withey or Collyer Bristow’s involvement with Mr McGeoch until January 2012, at which point it had concerns over the involvement of Mr Withey."

I've no idea if this is connected to us or part of some internal feud at St Mirren. Odd though.

Ach, no matter.

Whyte, Withey and Collyer Bristow are history now.

Leave it to St Mirren to sort out.

I reckon they looked at possibly buying St Mirren and taking their SPL spot if Rangers got liquidated and the tims managed to get us voted out. A plan B if you will.

I need to think about this before I write up my conspiracy theory!

and can I just say congrats to the rest of the "RM Conspiracy Loyal" for not jumping all over this.....

...... or are we waiting for Leggo to write what we should think about this?

Ach, no matter.

Whyte, Withey and Collyer Bristow are history now.

Leave it to St Mirren to sort out.

I reckon they looked at possibly buying St Mirren and taking their SPL spot if Rangers got liquidated and the tims managed to get us voted out. A plan B if you will.

That idea was floated on here a few weeks ago before any of this came out. It seemed a far fetched idea at the time, but in the light of this...