Check out this league table

Shane

Still going in my FM11 game, and I just realized Hull are in my CL group. Didn't pay attention at the draw and just got the scouting report message that drew my attention to it. So I went to check out the EPL table from the year past:

EPL2526.png

Doesn't get much better of a last day of the season than that, boys.

Of course Hull is somewhere in the bottom half this year, but at least they get the joys of Ibrox on a European night!

Anyone got a league title/relegation fight tighter than this?

• 2 months later...

Still going in my FM11 game, and I just realized Hull are in my CL group. Didn't pay attention at the draw and just got the scouting report message that drew my attention to it. So I went to check out the EPL table from the year past:

EPL2526.png

Doesn't get much better of a last day of the season than that, boys.

Of course Hull is somewhere in the bottom half this year, but at least they get the joys of Ibrox on a European night!

Anyone got a league title/relegation fight tighter than this?

That's a real close final day, closest I've had but not as close as that. Arsenal, man utd, man city and fulham all had 86 points with 4 goals spearting between arsenal to fulham. Final day arsenal had fulham away and man utd were home to man city, arsenal drew 2-2 and man city won 4-2 so man city won league