Momentum

Skip

Been thinking about this for a few weeks, at the moment the club and the fans have a great bond and when I am at the matches it's great to feel the togetherness and the positive attitude the fans are creating. Heading to Ibrox for the recent old firm game I was a bit apprehensive about how the day would unfold and how the atmosphere would be (especially had they won) but when I reached the ground it was as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders and the togetherness everyone felt was amazing. This has been the case since we entered administration and I believe if the new owners can embrace this momentum the fans have at the moment we will sell out season tickets next season and use this experience to take our great club to a new and exciting level next season.

Been thinking about this for a few weeks, at the moment the club and the fans have a great bond and when I am at the matches it's great to feel the togetherness and the positive attitude the fans are creating. Heading to Ibrox for the recent old firm game I was a bit apprehensive about how the day would unfold and how the atmosphere would be (especially had they won) but when I reached the ground it was as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders and the togetherness everyone felt was amazing. This has been the case since we entered administration and I believe if the new owners can embrace this momentum the fans have at the moment we will sell out season tickets next season and use this experience to take our great club to a new and exciting level next season.

The real big issue most people are missing is the season ticket sales for next year.

That will be the measure of peoples faith in the new owners and thats why its important for the new owners (and Duff & Phelps) to get it right.

The real big issue most people are missing is the season ticket sales for next year.

That will be the measure of peoples faith in the new owners and thats why its important for the new owners (and Duff & Phelps) to get it right.

Agree. The new owners must make the right noisese and give us some show of there aspirations