Rangers are suing Rangers FC Group (Wavetower)

It isn't structured properly, there are rules for use of a comma before "and" none of which have been adhered to.

There isn't any need for the split section at all, the entire sentence could have been restructured in a different manner, thus avoiding this entire situation.

But we can only speculate what they mean until someone else comes out and clarifies for us.

So is there any potential for criminal proceeding against them for fraud?

Send the fuckers to jail!

I think the answer to your question depends on the actions of the administrators.

They are legally obligated to report to the Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, a report on the conduct of all directors who were in office in the last 3 years of the company's trading.

Examples of the most commonly reported conduct are:

• continuing the company's trading when the company was insolvent;

• failing to keep proper accounting records;

• failing to prepare and file accounts or make returns to Companies House; and

• failing to send in returns or pay to the Crown any tax that is due.

Seems the Dumb & Dumber should be reporting the conduct of SDM and Shyte

Yes, that doesn't say anyone is suing RFC group, it says the former lawyers of the club and the RFC group are being sued.

Are you missing this part of the article?

A Duff and Phelps spokesman said: "I can confirm that the action for damages raised in the High Court in London is against both Collyer Bristow and Rangers FC Group."

Will there be any point in this?

Obviously a cool £25 mil would be no bad, but when a new owner is in place will they not have to take the case over?

Saying which, I can see D+P acting as the owners for the next few months at the rate admins going at presently :anguish:

“We can also confirm that we have instigated legal proceedings against Collyer Bristow, the former lawyers of the club, and The Rangers FC Group Limited in the High Court in London for substantial damages suffered by Rangers Football Club.”

The importance of punctuation!

For anyone with a basic understanding of sentence structure and punctuation it clearly states that CB and Group are being sued. Whether that was the intention of the author, and whether that is factually correct, I've no idea but I suspect it is the case.

If it meant that the only party to the case was CB it would (should) have no comma after 'club', a comma after 'Limited', and probably the word 'of' before 'The Rangers':

'...against Collyer Bristow, the former lawyers of the club and of The Rangers FC Group Limited, in the...'

But it doesn't!

Is this why CW moved the shares from RFC group to one of his liberty companies ?

He's a fly wee shite.

He more than likely moved them because he will liquidate RFC group the likely vehicle he stitched ticketus up with, leaving ticketus pissing in the wind with the only comfort of morons wishing to take their "loan" to pay back money we the club do not owe them.

It isn't structured properly, there are rules for use of a comma before "and" none of which have been adhered to.

Have you never heard of the Oxford comma?

The 'Oxford comma' is an optional comma before the word 'and' at the end of a list:

We sell books, videos, and magazines.

It's known as the Oxford comma because it was traditionally used by printers, readers, and editors at Oxford University Press. Not all writers and publishers use it, but it can clarify the meaning of a sentence when the items in a list are not single words:

These items are available in black and white, red and yellow, and blue and green.

The Oxford comma is also known as the 'serial comma'.

Have you never heard of the Oxford comma?

I have heard of Goldilocks and the three bears. Also as above confirmed by CB not Goldilocks and the three bears.

Oxford comma? wasn't that a van. ;)