For the first time in this sorry state of affairs

From day one of administration deep down i have felt we would come out the other end in a better position than we had been for years, but now i'm not as sure. I am not that business minded, so i don't know who or what to beleive in terms of the bidding process, but what i do know is that D & P promised to keep the rangers support informed with the process, this has not happened, and there must be doubts about their ability to be fair in this when one by one all the bidders are pulling out or threatening to pull out and they are all blaming D & P for this. Are D & P like Craig Whyte, everybodys wrong and they're right, i don't think so, i think they have a plan and a prefered way out of all this and they are determined to put off all bidders until they are in a position to get their way. I am not or ever have been one for conspiracies or that, but i really beleive in this case the administrators are up to something and it certainly is not for the benefit of Rangers Football Club

I still think we will come through this, although it seems things are getting worse by the day

there has to be a some one that can save us , its the lies and bullshit in the media that

make this so bad , and us true fans that are suffering. keep believing guys.WATP :uk:

Surely D&P have to have a press conference this afternoon and let the fans know what the feck is happening. Just a brief - this is where we're at . This Ticketus lot are no helping at all .

I can understand a bit of cat and mouse tactics from buyers as anybody who's bought a hoose or car knows ye never jump in top heavy on your 1st offer but if your really serious you go in with enough to show yurr no a daftie taking the piss. We really need somebody with personal wealth, cash backing as a gurantee. No bonds, shares, 40 different we companies aw linked with loose connections, kind of mates but no really.

Fuckin hating this shambles being so public for all to see ! I've never surfed the web so much in aw ma life. Gee us SOMETHING to hing on to !!! and keep that L situ as far away as poss ! :anguish: