Where is The 'Old Bill' in all of this?

Non_Sucumbi

Fraud Act 2006 Section 993

Offence of fraudulent trading(1)If any business of a company is carried on with intent to defraud creditors of the company or creditors of any other person, or for any fraudulent purpose, every person who is knowingly a party to the carrying on of the business in that manner commits an offence.

(2)This applies whether or not the company has been, or is in the course of being, wound up.

(3)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—

(a)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years or a fine (or both);

(b)on summary conviction—

(i)in England and Wales, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding twelve months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum (or both);

(ii)in Scotland or Northern Ireland, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum (or both).

Now I'm no legal expert but surely both SDM and in particular Shyte must be on shaky ground.

So why is there no police investigation? Why no comments on tis from the RST 'legal eagles' who appeared to have enough legal expertize to debunk the Miller proposals?

I'd be happy to see a police / government investigation into this whole sorry mess. I want the people who have done untold damege to our club punished............ Saudi Arabia, Friday lunchtime springs to mind. :beer1: