Celtic board members = Tax cheats?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good, very good!

The moral outrage that the EBT thing resulted in is laughable.

I'm not saying that tax avoidance is good (unless I can get away with it)

But it's one rule for those in power and another for those not in it.

Richard Bransen (spelled that way to avoid the internet police doing me for libel) has probably stashed away 1000% more this year untaxed than the club has in the last 10.

None of it is right.

We will pay our dues, will Bransen, Suger, Osbern, Rothschilde et. al. do the same?

celtic had a employee benefit trust scheme for many years its in their own accounts

but no one in the scottish media have reported it wonder why

This is good, very good!

The moral outrage that the EBT thing resulted in is laughable.

I'm not saying that tax avoidance is good (unless I can get away with it)

But it's one rule for those in power and another for those not in it.

Richard Bransen (spelled that way to avoid the internet police doing me for libel) has probably stashed away 1000% more this year untaxed than the club has in the last 10.

None of it is right.

We will pay our dues, will Bransen, Suger, Osbern, Rothschilde et. al. do the same?

Nope, but what makes it worse is that certain members of the elite (one family being the Rotchshilde) will pocket some of the "dues" we pay.

• 1 month later...

Brilliant, oh how i would love to have the time and money to dig the dirt on the mhanky mobs directors business dealings

Collectively we have the money. I dont think the RFFF would be appropriate. The skills are here so, just need a method of funding.

oh look is a certain Mr Lennon, Hartson and others avoiding tax?

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/914162595

Interesting that both the first two companies named there both admitted Yellateef to the board on the same day and have the same address.

Anyone else smell a tax-dodge?

oh look another one who got became a director of a company while a player in 2002 !

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/914122080

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/914144487

Very keen on film industry was Johan.

Stewart Milne, Mr Aberdeen is a director in this as well down the page a bit.

Shocked i was to say the least what with him being an upstanding builder and all that :lol: :lol:

Every fucker is at it who has money, thats why they have got it.

Hmrc should be going after the lot of them imo.

In fact they should waive our bill as we are doing most of their work for them at the moment. :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

Big increase in their accruals for intangible fixed assets in 2006 up to £8m.

Anyone with an accountancy brain know if this is how an increase in image rights payments would be shown in annual accounts?

Their accruals jumped from £2.9m in 2002 to £8.1m in 2006 when Nakamura was there

true :lol:

but they are not clean in declaring their tax dealings to suspect film and tv investment companies.

I think if you were to put all of their players names in the search between a certain set of dates and cross reference them,

you might get some interesting results mate, possibly even a smoking gun :21:(tu)

going to work now,but tomorrow i,m going to put all their names in a search and x ref with the various company's and see what comes up,

I bet they will all be part of the same company setup (tu)

going to work now,but tomorrow i,m going to put all their names in a search and x ref with the various company's and see what comes up,

I bet they will all be part of the same company setup (tu)

Hopefully it all looks well dodgy link below to RBS bankers getting done for the same thing, if it could be proved these companies that they were using never financed any films then does that mean the HMRC should be looking at them?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financial-crime/9086930/Senior-bankers-caught-up-in-film-investment-tax-probe.html

The press should be looking into this!

Hopefully it all looks well dodgy link below to RBS bankers getting done for the same thing, if it could be proved these companies that they were using never financed any films then does that mean the HMRC should be looking at them?

http://www.telegraph...-tax-probe.html

The press should be looking into this!

cheers mate (tu)