Administrators Statement

debear

Most likely but how would this affect the newco. The tims scenario in '94 is very similar but they kept the oldco going all be it dormant, if I understand correctly.

Im hoping having this joint oldco/newco allows us us participation in Europe after next year and if it is not retained surely having a single newco means we are out of Europe for three years?

Can we also play before the last game of season as this joint oldco/newco which prevents the sactions?

Saying that I would rather be out of Europe short term than out of business full term.

Excellent statement.

I've always thought Miller was the better option because it was clear he had the funds that could get the team back to winning ways in the future.

The administrators have also cleared up the myths (by gunslinger) that neither bid includes liquidation, that TBKs bid simply wasn't plausible and that Millers way can bring us out with history intact and that's the most important thing.

In Miller we trust ....Well not quite :unsure:

Lets give this guy a chance , be thankful that he stepped up to the plateua then watch him like a hawk and see if he can deliver what is said in the statement (tu)

1872 Rangers then , Rangers now , Rangers forever :beer1:

Im hoping having this joint oldco/newco allows us us participation in Europe after next year and if it is not retained surely having a single newco means we are out of Europe for three years?

Can we also play before the last game of season as this joint oldco/newco which prevents the sactions?

Saying that I would rather be out of Europe short term than out of business full term.

As is the norm with saga there are more questions than answers. Time will tell we can only hope for a positive outcome on all fronts.

In Miller we trust ....Well not quite :unsure:

Lets give this guy a chance , be thankful that he stepped up to the plateua then watch him like a hawk and see if he can deliver what is said in the statement (tu)

1872 Rangers then , Rangers now , Rangers forever :beer1:

Well said, mate.

I'm optimistic but our watchword from now on should be caution.