Craig Whyte - Ticketus are coming after you

All I need to hear now is the news that the Banks are foreclosing on all of the Vineyard-lovers businesses due to him being a fuck-pig-wank-stained devious-rat-bag-lying bastard.

If Carlsberg did Thursdays.......... :rolleyes:

I hardly think they'd give that as a reason ... not the language of the professional banker. Not economically viable, is more like it. And, in a sense, Lloyds is taking more and more control at MIH with the debt for equity swaps. And worst of all, for a man as vain as SDM, his reputation lies in tatters.

I've just spoken to the Ticketus media man and he said it's very likely they will now pursue Whyte for their monies in light of Miller's plans now being in motion.

Their lawyers are looking at it now and we can expect a statement within a week.

We can only hope this ruins the man. It'll still be less than he deserves for the damage and pain he's subjected us to.

Do they need a fucking hand cause i know where we can get some volunteers :uk:

Does this scenario allow the financial/police authorities to investigate the takeover further than they could previously?

Theoretically, with the substantive assets - the football club - safely in an "incubator company", Rangers FC plc can be allowed to drift with various investigations into the conduct of individuals, not to mentioned the outstanding court date in October, to carry on. However, that is entirely up to the creditors, as the company would still be in administration. Criminal investigations would be unaffected, of course.