Would Newco end deal with JJB and sponsors?

Thinking ahead If a Newco goes ahead will

We be able to end deal with JJB

Hopefully allowing a New Kit Maker and Sponsor that dare I say it may sell better in USA and other foreign Countries?

The sponsorship deal with Tennents isn't tied to the JJB deal. Also the JJB deal is, I believe, for the rights to sell in the UK so I there may be an opportunity to sell the strips in the US through Nike stores, seeing as Umbro are a Nike subsidiary.

Though who buys a strip based on the kit manufacturer and sponsor?

Let's get rid of Umbro and get either Nike, Adidas or Puma on board....

The taigs can keep Umbro..... 'suits you sir'.

The taigs are with nike. And unless I'm mistaken I don't believe Nike sponsor two big clubs in the one city.

So we really should try and get Adidas on board after this season.

And anyhow, under the new SFA sanctions any money Rangers make from strip sales go directly into the Celtic transfer kitty.

The taigs are with nike. And unless I'm mistaken I don't believe Nike sponsor two big clubs in the one city.

So we really should try and get Adidas on board after this season.

And anyhow, under the new SFA sanctions any money Rangers make from strip sales go directly into the Celtic transfer kitty.

Didnt realise the taigs had done a deal with Nike --- Agree time for Rangers to talk to Adidas or Puma. Last time we had n\Nike on board did they not make the tarrier shirts as well?