the sunday sun

It will take a political group with ABSOLUTELY NO BAGAGE ie Prison time ,etc etc as they would feel the true power off what this Country has become. They would inturn be shot down at every oportunity in the taig infiltrated media and catholic church as Sectarian and every other mudslinging they could think of. The party would be subjected to very personal and dangerous threats from cowards with there own agendas and this is what the party would be up against?????

Is there anyone brave or even foolish enough to start or organise this when at first point they would be treated with appathy from there own kind??????

we already have this , its called the orange order , we all need a rethink

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will take a political group with ABSOLUTELY NO BAGAGE ie Prison time ,etc etc as they would feel the true power off what this Country has become. They would inturn be shot down at every oportunity in the taig infiltrated media and catholic church as Sectarian and every other mudslinging they could think of. The party would be subjected to very personal and dangerous threats from cowards with there own agendas and this is what the party would be up against?????

Is there anyone brave or even foolish enough to start or organise this when at first point they would be treated with appathy from there own kind??????

And this is where our problems started 30 odd yrs ago.

The mhedia & lhabour have brainwashed the people into thinking "I better not speak up or else everyone will think I'm a racist or a bigot, so it'll be better if I keep my mouth shut and hope someone else speaks up".

And this is where our problems started 30 odd yrs ago.

The mhedia & lhabour have brainwashed the people into thinking "I better not speak up or else everyone will think I'm a racist or a bigot, so it'll be ?better if I keep my mouth shut and hope someone else speaks up".

correct me if im wrong. But does the word bigot not just mean someone with an opinion?? Pretty sure I read in a dictionary. The whole world is bigoted if its the case. Fuck em anyway,if disagreeing with child rape and cover stories means im a bigot then so be it. Rather be a bigot than a peado

when the queen visits the city why not phone the Land and Environmental Services on 0141 287 9100. Ask them about street parties etc where is the location for the organised event. You will be told what organised event!

Only street party you guys are getting up the road is if you do it yourselves and organise your own insurance and permits. The Glasgow council have washed their hands...

NOW IF THIS WAS A PAPAL VISIT......

Fucking disgrace

Yes thanks 2 the idiot who posted the video 7 CID came threw my door 6.45am on Friday morning to arrest my 16 year old son for singing on the video that was posted they turned my house upside down my son has never been in trouble by the law before and the way we have been treated you would think he had murdered someone court on wed

which word out of fenian bastards is the one that upsets them. dictionary meaning of the word fenian."member of association of irishmen founded in new york 1857"it's their own name for their own people so why be offended.

thick or what

Yes thanks 2 the idiot who posted the video 7 CID came threw my door 6.45am on Friday morning to arrest my 16 year old son for singing on the video that was posted they turned my house upside down my son has never been in trouble by the law before and the way we have been treated you would think he had murdered someone court on wed

I hope he pleads not guilty

They cannot provenance the authenticity or continuity of the video

Yeah going 2 plead not guilty the police officer appearing at court wed 2

Good luck to the boy

Make sure you complain about his arrest as it is not proportional or justifiable to arrest him in such circumstances for an alleged offence all that time ago

I'm sure if they had phoned him he would have gone in and let them interview him -

Its a joke, I got arrested for singing , quietely I may add, king billy's on the wall. Spent sunday nite in policce cell, court on monday out at eight at nite then had to gfo back three times. I had to pay a grand for my own defence. Gave my lawyer words to the song, and the PF, actually stood up in court and said, my lord, unless rangers or celic are a religion, which sometimes it is seen, then the accussed has done nothingf wrong as there are no sectarian element to the charge. But still done me with breach to save face. I wish I cld have taken that case all the feking way to euro crts, only thing that stops me is I have been a little naughty in the past and can't be at forefront of a civil rights protest. Amn damn damn.maybe I could wear a mask!!!d