Scan from the history of Rangers book

Was just flicking through one of my books and thought I'd scan this page for anyone who has not seen it. If the scan works alright on the site I'll do some more. It has newspaper cuttings from 1919 I think.

If anyone wants to choose a day from our history, if its in the book I'll scan it for them.

24/2/85

or anything from that week if you can m8. Thats mu date of birth.

Was just flicking through one of my books and thought I'd scan this page for anyone who has not seen it. If the scan works alright on the site I'll do some more. It has newspaper cuttings from 1919 I think.

do you have the report, not Rangers related, but he was a Rangers player - Bob McColl aka R.S.McColl (the guy who started the chain of shops. He scored a hat-trick against england whilst playing for us. It was early 1900's, dunno the exact date, or even decade. Maybe someone can help out with the date???

Edit: whilst playing for us, I meant he was our player. He was playing for scotland when he scored the hat-trick

do you have the report, not Rangers related, but he was a Rangers player - Bob McColl aka R.S.McColl (the guy who started the chain of shops. He scored a hat-trick against england whilst playing for us. It was early 1900's, dunno the exact date, or even decade. Maybe someone can help out with the date???

If it was for Scotland then I doubt it would be in the book. It's only famous Rangers victories. Sorry.