Billy Boys

Can I make a reference to this, or is it beyond the scope of the forum?

I always thought this forum in particular was for open discussion and opinion and although there is never full agreement you are at least entitled to your view and opinion......

jeez, hey two cells, I was not bigging up the bnp, I was bigging up the video

you posted a video which clearly states 'BNP' and talk about how much pride you take in the video - it takes you until at least the second or third page before you back down and actually point out that you do actually detest the morals of the BNP

I don't think it is difficult to mistake this for at least a sense of support for the wee Nazi party.

To then come in and essentially accuse the board of being no fun because people didn't have much of a sense of humour about a BNP-promoting video? Come on.

If you had no pride in that video then you are no brethern of mine! Forget the BNP, it was the video i liked!

Yea but you appreciate that it is a video promoting the BNP surely. Can't quite imagine that you thought plopping a video on the forum which promoted the BNP, whether you like them or not, wouldn't provoke a pretty staunchly negative view from others.

look m8, if your gay, married to a muslim, have irish views, I dont give a toss! It was the british video I liked!

Fine. It's still a video promoting the BNP. I'll never get my head around that. They could create a beautiful bit of artwork or a lovely tune, but it would still be the work of white supremacists (tu)

Did you watch the video? How did that promote the BNP, please answer!

because it is a video created by the BNP, uploaded by the BNP, with the BNP blurb below it and ending with a rather large 'BNP' across the screen. I don't really know how much simpler it can be. It promotes the BNP

Yez, whiz a video about poppys and the british empire, Sorry state of affairs. You are aw well sitting beside spiers you haf wit

mate you are just drunk. It's fine if you adore the union and like the video, but its still a video promoting a political party which has frankly disgusting views.

Surely there are videos out there that are positive about the Union and all that jazz, without promoting Nick Griffin and his fellow retards?

it was not uplaoded by the bnp, it was not created by the bnp. It was a video about churchill and the WWW, gRANTED FOR 1 SECOND AT THE END IT HAD BNP. I posted it because it was a great video. Not to promote the BNP you creetin.

it was not uplaoded by the bnp, it was not created by the bnp. It was a video about churchill and the WWW, gRANTED FOR 1 SECOND AT THE END IT HAD BNP. I posted it because it was a great video. Not to promote the BNP you creetin.

Oh fella doh

If you cannot see that that is a video uploaded by the BNP and to promote the BNP then there is literally nowhere this covnersation can go. Read the blurb under the video on youtube. I'd suggest you have a wee look again tomorrow morning

in the words of Ray Wilkins...'my word'

Edit: also, I realise you weren't posting it to promote the BNP but if you thought it wasn't going to evoke the utterly negative reaction it did, then theres something wrong with you. Would be like me turning up in Israel with a Nazi slaughter video and telling them I like it because i'm a fan of the way it was directed

So becuase a video has poppys, and a refernce to ww2 it is now facism? Yez whiz m8, I said I liked the video, I did not EVER say I liked the party!

If I posted a video of Celtic's European Cup success in 67 and told you I just posted it because I like seeing football from a different era, would you not still tell me to get it to fuck?

I appreciate you don't support the party but you have to surely comprehend that posting a BNP video, no matter its content, isn't going to evoke much support from any sane people?

And I said nothing of the sort about Poppys and facism. I couldn't give a shit about the video, it doesn't do anything for me personally. I'm literally pointing towards what and who the video is for