Diddies v Tarriers

With Rangers winning the court case and the CVA being announced who is taking the more positive news worse. Tarriers seem to be resigned to Rangers being in the SPL while the Diddies still seem to be in denial and hoping our great club is killed off once and for all.

Forget sporting integrity and Corinthian spirit of fair play there are people out there that want us killed off regardless of guilt or any crimes that we might have committed since Whyte took over. We even have some who continually bring up the dual contracts and claim this is what we are being punished for!

There is a whole load of misinformation being pumped out by the enemies of our club and don't be fooled that they are all of the Green And White persuasion!

I hope not one of us forget the pleasure certain people have taken from our problems. I hope not one of us forgives the wrongs that our club have suffered at the hands of the SPL/SFA.

If we remain strong and together we will come out the other end stronger than we have ever been. We have never had a united support but i see a togetherness now that fills me with hope for the future. Over the next few days/weeks we will have to watch certain players leave on the cheap. I wish them well in their careers but at least now we have the chance to replace them.

Remember...We Are The People...The Chosen Few!!

FGAU.

The Tarriers are the diddies as well or why would they always look to kill the big successful club.

I understand that but what i have seen recently is people from clubs i have absolutely no ill will towards almost pleading for our destruction. I mean supporters of Motherwell,St Mirren even Hearts.

Now i hate celtic and if the shoe was on the other foot i have to say i would have zero sympathy for them. I utterly despise that club and all it stands for but if it was any other club in Scotland,including the Sheep,i would have a certain sympathy for them. Well i would have until i saw for myself the depth of hatred these no marks have for us.

Tonight we stand on the brink and we stand alone. We must all be together on the this!! WATP

FGAU