FIFA Have Become Involved By The Looks Of It.

minstral

I for one hope for a massive showdown between The Rangers and the corrupt FIFA! (Toss in the corrupt, inept and farcical SFA, and we will have a worldwide drama on our hands with the 'little guy', The Rangers going toe to toe with these idiots.)

The world loves an underdog -- and make no mistake, we are the underdog.

Surely tae f*ck, the world have had enough of Blatter. The farcical World Cup vote, only one 'man' running for president among wide raging corruption charges...

We just might be on the forefront of changing the game forever. It depends who has the balls. We know the SFA won't.... So it's up to our proud team, led by the RFFF and Mr. Keen. We cannot back down no matter what FIFA come out with here. (If anything of course.)

I for one hope for a massive showdown between The Rangers and the corrupt FIFA! (Toss in the corrupt, inept and farcical SFA, and we will have a worldwide drama on our hands with the 'little guy', The Rangers going toe to toe with these idiots.)

The world loves an underdog -- and make no mistake, we are the underdog.

Surely tae f*ck, the world have had enough of Blatter. The farcical World Cup vote, only one 'man' running for president among wide raging corruption charges...

We just might be on the forefront of changing the game forever. It depends who has the balls. We know the SFA won't.... So it's up to our proud team, led by the RFFF and Mr. Keen. We cannot back down no matter what FIFA come out with here. (If anything of course.)

As much as I would love us to go toe to to with FIFA, I cant see this happening. We simply do not have the money and I reckon Green will want all this hassle behind us as quickly as possible.

As much as I would love us to go toe to to with FIFA, I cant see this happening. We simply do not have the money and I reckon Green will want all this hassle behind us as quickly as possible.

I'm sure you're correct mate. I'm 'speaking' more from an emotional perspective.. and what I think is 'probably' a widely held position against FIFA. Would be nice though... (after we win of course!) 00000042.gif

I'm sure you're correct mate. I'm 'speaking' more from an emotional perspective.. and what I think is 'probably' a widely held position against FIFA. Would be nice though... (after we win of course!) 00000042.gif

I would love it to happen, it would change world football forever, just like Bosman did