Interested parties ready to step in to process

RICHY1775

Well let rangers media admin know your source and get them to tell us they have at least been informed , otherwise mate you will be tarred with the same brush as others who have poted shite on here.

Looks like he's been banned mate.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right

Then

I will give u a hint on the name.

It's a consortium that were previous front runners.

They were guaranteed at one point to be PBs

Now they understand how little it will take to push it through.

As soon as D and F are put out, our guys are in.

for a start,who are D and F ?

If you mean D and P (duff and PHelps),

and 'your guys' are ready to step in when they are ' put out',what do you mean 'put out.

Will that be the day when Rangers come out of administration,the day when Duff and Phelps job is done?,

the day Rangers are owned by the Green consortium?,the day that new owners are in place and 'your guys' are in?

explain how that will happen then.

And I wish people would stop coming out with this 'preferred bidder' tag for the Green consortium,

watch the press conference again from the last day of the season.....Green and the administrators were clearly asked if this was preferred bidder status and they categorically stated it was not.

They have a binding agreement in place,not preferred bidder,they are past that stage.

What's he been banned for .if it is for dribbling pish like this its a bit harsh cos there had been worse crap posted in the last 6 months .if its for something posted elsewhere or being a confirmed khiddy fiddler then fair enough .

Can you elaborate on that at all, Shane?

Didn't Miller walk away after seeing the books and seeing how bad the debt levels were?

Sorry, fell asleep between posting that and now. But yes, that was the link to make there, something that was glossed over a midst the chaos. But my mate said they looked worse than example books they show you in university. *

*Is this relevant with the CVA in place, though? Insomuch as all creditors have to be declared at this point, yes? Just saying what I heard! (don't shoot the messenger and all that)

Sorry, fell asleep between posting that and now. But yes, that was the link to make there, something that was glossed over a midst the chaos. But my mate said they looked worse than example books they show you in university.

Aye ma mates uncle thats a taxi driver in london who had two high flying buisnessmen in the back of his cab to which he overheard a phonecall can confirm this

Aye ma mates uncle thats a taxi driver in london who had two high flying buisnessmen in the back of his cab to which he overheard a phonecall can confirm this

10310.gif

Aye OK ?

You sound like another one whos got your heid stuck in the sand.

Everything will be OK, until u wake up one morning very soon and realise that there is no longer any Rangers.

It's folk like u that resulted in us being in this mess.

Aye and your the hero of the hour by posting a rumour on an Internet forum doh