Sir David Murray?

gersandy

You seriously think Craig Whyte created this situation on his own in 9 months after Murray had over 20 years? Laughable idea.

Murray borrowed, lied and cheated all the way through his time at Rangers, his ego meaning he was happy to gamble with our future because he didn't care and never has done.

You defend him and you are defending a huge enemy of Rangers, I couldn't give a toss what sellic fans think.

This..... And not forgetting he, personally, has taken more money out of Rangers than he ever put in. Cunt of the lowest order.

He gave us 100 million apparently.

He got us a £100m bank loan more like. And creamed a bit off for himself.

I was born in the 80's, so im a prime contender to defend Murray.

I grew up through the 9IAR era, then the Advocaat years. But even I cant defend what that guy has done. Hes took Glasgow Rangers to the brink.

He should've been making moves to make sure this could never happen, instead he left Rangers wide open.

It speaks volumes, the new guy coming in, a man whos privy to alot more info than us, has made it his 1st action to erase all memory of DM ever being here.