Message From Jim Hannah

minstral

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Green makes 5 plus million profit for a few weeks work?

Deservedly so in my eyes, if that's what he's in It for. Green stepped up when no one else would and god knows the amount of work it took to prepare the cva and contract to sell him the club and assets if said cva failed.

He came in to make money, and no one seemed to care, if he wants paid for what he has done, he is in a position to now command his own fee (tu)

This isn't against your statement booler (tu) just how I feel in general on the matter.

On your point about McColl and Park. McColl could make more money sitting in his office for an afternoon than he'll make from Rangers in a year. It's absurd to suggest he's in this to make money.

No its absurd to think that McColl is all that altruistic. He will ONLY put money into Rangers if he thinks he will get a return and to the idiots that think he will bankroll a team to bring in top Euro players, they are deluding themselves. Also Walter (so far granted) is only a front man, not looking to be any part of running Rangers. Too much of the blue knights in this. And I like the new chairman am a Blue NOSE not a Blue Knight.

I'm not interested in what's right for Charles Green. My only interest is what's best for Rangers Football Club. What has or hasn't happened in the past is irrelevant now. It's a simple question - who would you rather have running our club, Walter Smith's consortium or Charles Green's consortium? As I said, it's a no brainer for 99% of our support, and I think you know that, Jim.

are you purposely not seeing the bigger picture

we have a consortium in charge of Rangers that want to double their initial spend on the club, now tell me whats the best way to do that from these two options

1) Run the club into the ground and saddle it with a lot of debt

2) Run a successful club that is living within its means

The only two public figures I can categorically say have our interests at heart 100% are Walter and Ally. If either of them were to come out and say "Green is the man, lets support him" then that will be the day I put my 100% backing behind him.

At the moment neither Ally or Walter have backed him. That worries me greatly. So while JH's statement no doubt comes from the heart, I'm afraid he doesn't have the power to pursuade me nor indeed does Dingwall. The difference between Dingwall and Hannah though is the former had been preaching for over 10 years that David Murray was a cancer in the Club.

The ONLY way we're going to be able to go forward with Green involved is if Walter and Ally give their 100% backing. Forget marches, talk of division, protests - this is all that matters. :uk:

Ally has attempted to pour oil on troubled waters,he hasn't said don't back Charlie, it is now being suggested that he really means Charlie get tae fuck roon the table and sell to Wattie.

For those wishing to force the issue there is always the Persimmon option to consider, Charlie/his consortium may be the very people to exercise that type of option, if they are intent in maximising their return, which would crystallise a lot quicker than it ever would and with a better return than in any football club.

explain to me what green has done then!

he`s paid £2 for whytes shares and thats it

what shares, the shares whyte owed are now liquidated doh

Greens consortium have paid 5.5million for the clubs assets along with whatever lawyers fees and funding the clubs wages in june as we have no income from ST's yet

Green will only have a minority shareholding depending on what he put towards the 10mill most likely spent so far, and if the consortium sell up he will et double his input back like the rest of them

what shares, the shares whyte owed are now liquidated doh

Greens consortium have paid 5.5million for the clubs assets along with whatever lawyers fees and funding the clubs wages in june as we have no income from ST's yet

Green will only have a minority shareholding depending on what he put towards the 10mill most likely spent so far, and if the consortium sell up he will et double his input back like the rest of them

green is just fronting the bid, a head figure, i doubt he`s put his own money in

Ally has attempted to pour oil on troubled waters,he hasn't said don't back Charlie, it is now being suggested that he really means Charlie get tae fuck roon the table and sell to Wattie.

This I agree with - so many people 'reading between the lines' to get to their own agendas - I think Ally is like us - he has only had short exposure to Green (the man has only owned the club for 4 dayys ffs) and Ally has said he is moving in the right direction - hardley much more he could say yet!

Couldn't have put it any better myself!

As much I'd love Walter and co. to take the reins at Ibrox, Grren and his consortium have done nothing wrong and have put money up when nobody else would.

The only two public figures I can categorically say have our interests at heart 100% are Walter and Ally. If either of them were to come out and say "Green is the man, lets support him" then that will be the day I put my 100% backing behind him.

At the moment neither Ally or Walter have backed him. That worries me greatly. So while JH's statement no doubt comes from the heart, I'm afraid he doesn't have the power to pursuade me nor indeed does Dingwall. The difference between Dingwall and Hannah though is the former had been preaching for over 10 years that David Murray was a cancer in the Club.

The ONLY way we're going to be able to go forward with Green involved is if Walter and Ally give their 100% backing. Forget marches, talk of division, protests - this is all that matters. :uk:

Dingwall repeatedly met Murray at Ibrox for talks as a representative of the RST. At Murray's instruction, he refused to reveal the content of these meetings to its members. Even after it had become crystal clear that Murray had lied and would continue to lie to the RST, the Dingwall/Murray meetings continued, as did the secrecy.

Strange way of dealing with someone you consider "a cancer", no? Yet Dingwall has the nerve to say that Hannah should have stood up to Murray?

Yes, very good.

Can't believe the stick Jim Hannah is getting in thread. He is one of the good guys within the club, those that are slagging him should have a fucking word with themselves.

I've known Jim Hannah all my life and he lives, breathes and bleeds Rangers. Approx 30 years service with the club in different roles and never lost an ounce of respect for the club or the fans.

He knows what he's talking about and what's good or bad for our club, especially, in times like we are experiencing just now.

(tu)

the sooner green is out our club the better,

What has Green done to deserve such animosity.

Ok, his PR regarding Ally wasn't great but that also resulted from a former director trying to mix it.

Outwith that, what has Green done wrong ??