The Badge on Front Is more Important Than the Name on the BACK

North Rd

We don't need them, even Jamie Ness has called Whitaker SCUM on Twitter after that comment. ( seemingly I'm wrong with Ness's tweet, it's a fake account)

So, I stand by my post statement:

As my Post states: the badge on the front of the blue jersey is more important than the Name on the Back

No Surrender Bears

We don't need them, even Jamie Ness has called Whitaker SCUM on Twitter after that comment.

As my Post states: the badge on the front of the blue jersey is more important than the Name on the Back

No Surrender Bears

See when you follow someone on twitter please check that it's not a parody account if you want to take everything it says seriously.

Ness is getting right stuck into whittaker on twitter, the lad is clearly hurting as much as us.

3rd division strikers in tears hearing that Whittaker wont be our right back

Whittaker is a scumbag, trying to throw the club and its history under the bus so he can chase cash in England #Wank

statement from @naisy14 was a bit embarrassing why not just say it like it is? "my agent says he can get me lots of money"

Ffs

Read the description of the account!!!!!!!!!!

It even says it's a Parody

Its also the quality of the players in the jerseys that win championships.

Something which we will be lacking for the foreseeable future.

Yes and we will have to live with that.

Dont get me wrong their is nothing better than winning as a Rangers fan

However just watching Rangers is enough for me, as it stands at the moment I will be grateful for that.

We will be back where we belong soon enough.

Yes and we will have to live with that.

Dont get me wrong their is nothing better than winning as a Rangers fan

However just watching Rangers is enough for me, as it stands at the moment I will be grateful for that.

We will be back where we belong soon enough.

I honestly wish i could share your optimism.

This whole fiasco has shown me that those in power do not want us to be competitive, in fact they want to neuter us and make us as weak as possible.

This, combined with the attitude of the press will see our club brought as far down as possible.

There is only so much that one set of supporters can take, and i honestly feel as though we are fighting a losing battle, and no matter what we do we can never overcome these forces.

We have no leadership, no unity, and no loyalty.

I know i sound negative, but this is honestly how i feel.

How fucking stupid must you be to believe that is Jamie Ness's real twitter? doh

As soon as a player comes out with anything controversial on twitter, never mind anything as abusive as his tweets, you'd think folk would question if it was fake. And then with it even being confirmed in the description.

On top of that it said Jamie Fuckin Ness from Royal infirmary!